• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act I: In which the HTL Tier List makes it's triumphant return

Javix

Smash Apprentice
I'm the best wario in Huntington. You're just a mediocre mario that will never be as good as xero.
Excuse me sir, but I happen to be the best Wario in the Midwest. Last time I checked, Huntington was in the Midwest. I checked yesterday, so I'm fairly certain that that's still true.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
I hope you've noticed the terrible singer above you :v

CHEATING THE COUPON SYSTEM IS FUN.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Are you talking about Dominos? That coupon expired after 5 uses so now I have to create a new account :X

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
Hell no. And there's a new BOGOF coupon for Dominos.

I mean grocery coupons. "One print per person" really means 1-2 prints per browser per computer. And we have like 5 computers.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
"Macho Man" Randy Savage's absence from the list does little to justify this as a legitimate ranking for anything, and as such I believe his inclusion would be most necessary.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Do you people believe this tier list is some kind of joke?! This list is a serious representation of Huntington's ranking of people based on our criteria. We can't just add people randomly without them having any relevance to our scene.

Oh wait, yes we can!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It seems he asked to be banned, he literally asked for it so it's all good. But since he's S tier on the HTL he can just come back to smashboards anytime. It's one of their perks.

Top Bottom