• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act I: In which the HTL Tier List makes it's triumphant return

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
Ino you haven't been on yet, but Javix, don't forget to do what I asked please?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Because we haven't gotten to contact you about that yet, pick a first or second gen Pokemon and we'll add it as soon as possible. (By we, I mean Javix)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey, since tournament placings is part of the criteria, I won a tournament yesterday, does that give me some good credential?

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Hey, since tournament placings is part of the criteria, I won a tournament yesterday, does that give me some good credential?
Nah dude, only non-Smash tournaments count. Beating up scrubs isn't that impressive anyways, though I definitely think it would give you troll points.

Javix

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if any of you have heard, but we'll be developing a video game based on this tier list. It will most likely be a class-based shooter. If you want your character to not suck, try to stay high on the list since we're using it to determine character abilities.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Nah, not saying that.

I mean, I couldn't find the tournament on the boards, so I'm assuming it was only locals with limited to no tourney experience, easy pickings for a veteran such as yourself.
I was replying to that more as a joke return, so no worries. And yes, it was a local tournament, where I will be hosting stuff more than likely starting in March.

I'm not sure if any of you have heard, but we'll be developing a video game based on this tier list. It will most likely be a class-based shooter. If you want your character to not suck, try to stay high on the list since we're using it to determine character abilities.
Guess I'll have to keep helping out GnW for awhile.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
:surprised:

very much interested in knowing more

Javix

Smash Apprentice
We're still working on the details. Xero will be doing the bulk of the work, so he's the guy to go to for information. Ideas/suggestions are welcome.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Blade, I have no idea. I will speak with Javix.

And Caleb, yes we do. In fact, I'm not even sure how videogame related artwork works yet!

Top Bottom