• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Acquiring Glory! ~A For Glory Guide to Success~

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Hello fellow smashers! If you've been playing online in For Glory mode at all ever, you'll notice all of the Little Mac players. Now, obviously this can only mean one thing. Little Mac is the best character in all existence! So, based on observations I have made while playing in For Glory mode, I have hand-crafted this guide to help new players rise in the ranks.

• Make sure to press the A button (which is located on the right hand side of your Nintendo 3DS handheld game console) as many times as possible. You will eventually get a kill.
  • Jab attack and dash attack are really all you need to succeed.
  • If you ever jump you are probably doing something wrong.
  • Roll.
  • Make sure to taunt after every kill to assert your dominance over the other player. Mind games.
  • If you get lucky, your sheer pressure alone will cause the servers to lag in fear of your strength, now is your chance to attack!
  • Roll more, if it didn't work the first time, surely it'll work the 100th time.

And this concludes my in-depth guide to playing LIttle Mac in For Glory mode! Thanks for reading, and remember- if its not Little Mac, its nothing. :4littlemac:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom