• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACL FINALS - Brisbane - Sept. 24th/25th- $500+ Brawl Pot

Confirm Attendance

• Total voters

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Brawl videos from ACL (approx 40)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TalesOfKeshaion

Also my Japanese Wii was missing its Japanese Brawl disc when I got home.

I never take it out.

Also missing a Wii mote with a black $ on the back.

It would be oh so grand if somebody knew where these were.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
hugh's tv was setup on the little one to teh right of the projector. he didn't get many matches, probably only 4 or 5 all up. we didn't end up getting much recorded this tournament because people played lots of matches on non-recording setups. most of what was on the projector got recorded but not much else. mebie i should bring in a pseudo-rule that all top 8 matches must be played on a recording setup.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Brawl videos from ACL (approx 40)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TalesOfKeshaion

Also my Japanese Wii was missing its Japanese Brawl disc when I got home.

I never take it out.

Also missing a Wii mote with a black $ on the back.

It would be oh so grand if somebody knew where these were.
I have your $-sign wii-mote.

Not sure about your Japanese Brawl though :(

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
Nawrsssss!! I love EVERYONE <3 :) Thankyou Everyone for the very sweet shout outs <3
I have to say, this Tourney was the best ever, and i had the best time!
I have never laughed soo much in my life, then i did that day/night.
Leisha - My awesome mum, u are soo cutee, had heaps of time hanging with you, and hellz yeah, we will bring terror to the Santa Smash, with our hypo tactics ;) Cant wait to see you again!! <3
Jezmo - Was soo awesome teaming with you, sorry that i carried you in ever match :) It was good talking to you, and hope to see u again soon. :)
Ricky - I was soo amazed at how well you can do the Voices of the characters from Banjo Kazooie, i laughed soo much, and i wont forget it :p
Teddy Bear - You made me Laugh soo much with your laugh, i couldnt keep a straight face when u were around. Funniest was when i was versing Blade, and he failed and SD'd, and you did that laugh, absolutely HILARIOUS!! I miss you already :( haha
Scooty Puff :p - Was really awesome to meet you, i had a great time, spending nearly a whole week with you :) It was pree funny how u like my laugh (haha heeee) and its funnier that u can do it soo well :p I also apologise for that night at matt's, but we just couldnt help ourselves :p But you did make me feel bad when u did that sad face :( im sorryyy lol. Hope to see you again soon :)
Gords - Funniest moment was when we were alllll lauging at the stickers that were put on Blade.. You continued to laugh, without realising, there was a massive sticker thing on your back aswell :p haha but was good to see you again :)
Cal - Little Cal, u sleep like an old person :)
Matt/Ad3pt - Thankyou for being a nice Brother :) i read ur Shout out to me, and it was actually something nice, i couldnt believe it!! :p You have gotten heaps better aswell, and i believe that soon, u will take Jaice's Place :)
Jaice - yeah umm, I guess you're a god brother aswell :)
Aerodrome - It was really nice to meet u, even tho we havnt known eachother for very long, we still got along well :) You were really funny, and hope to see u again next comp :)
Toki - It was veryy good to see u again son, and dont worry, if anyone tries to hurt you, ill bash them up :) OHH and you are a very naughty boy.. i cant believe you blamed me for putting the stickers on Blade >.> When you did ALL of them >.> ....You must be punished... :p
Arrow - Funniest Moment when u did that weird but hilarious dance move haha :p
Blade - No Blade... just no..

Im sorry if i missed anyone, but just know, i think you are all awesome... and.. No Blade.

That is all. :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I was too mesmorised by SD's beard and accompanying demeanour.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Top Bottom