• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Acen 2007 Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
*read bold for main points*

TREMBLE IN TERROR!
WALLOW IN DISPAIR!
DROWN IN SADNESS!

FOR IT IS I, JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE!

Gamertag: JustOwnin
NickName: JustOwnin
Purpose: JustOwnin
RESULTS: JUSTOWNIN

I'M GREATER THAN MAHAMMAD ALI!
MORE SOLID THAN SOLID SNAKE!
CAN WITHSTAND THE CONSUMPTION OF MORE MUSHROOMS THAN MARIO!
FLOAT LONGER THAN THE PRINCESS!
AND I GURANTEE THAT THEIR IS NO ONE WHO CAN DEFEAT ME IN THE GAME OF WII BOXING OR DO4!

I got more skills in that game than FFX-2 Rikku has ***** (and that chick got ALOOOOOOOOOOOOT of *****)! More power than Tenchi Muyo has sexual indawindows (i can't spell the word. SO WHAT?! I'm better than you at Wii BOXING!)! More speed than sonic got rings! More techniques than Itachi, Kakshi, and Sasuke and the entirty of the Uchiha clan from conception to end ever had!

KIICHI MIYAZAWA (TOUGH) AIN'T GOT **** ON ME!
For Nanshin Shadow style may indeed be a murderous art. But not more murderious than the power of OWNAGE!

I have come to challenge you all IN A GAME OF WII BOXING AND DOA4

Is their any who can match my supreme and upmost shadow skill? Will I be able to scream the phrase. . .

"I am invincible!
My shadow skill is unmatched!
THE POWER OF MY BLOW HAS NO EQUAL!!!!"

at the top of my lungs without anybody opposing such a bold proclamation? Without any a ninja, pirate, cat girl, cyborg, or hot asian chick to call me wrong and say that it is their mighty ninjutsu, cold robotic grasp, eye path, or soft sleek and sexy well manacured hands attached to the most beautiful of bodies an. . . I'm getting off track here. . . THAT THEIR POWER IS INDEED GREATER?!

For the grand and allknowing Peter Griffin of Family Guy once said to his son Chris in the episode where he himself became one with the sith and joined the dark side of bullying,

"There are three types of people in this world son
Bullies
Geeks
and really really hot asian chicks."

But as sagacious as he the fat one may be his information is incorrect. For just like their is a 37th chamber in Wu-Tang their is a 4th type of person that exist in this world!

AND THAT IS A BEING FORGED OF PURE AND UTTER OWNAGE!

So here's the challenge:

Wii Boxing/DOA4
2 out of 3 matches
You pay $1
If you win you get $20

You pay $5
If you win you get $100

Challenge will be open to all contenders for 3 hours out of each day of Acen. Hours that will be posted soon.

WHERE:
Anime Central 10th annivery Cosplay Convention
2007 Hyatt Regency O'Hare
& the Donald E.Stephens Convention Center
www.acen.org
VideoGameRoom BYOC place
May 11th-May13th

You kn3wbz got skills like Britney spears got hair! I'm gon OWN you kn3wbz so bad that not even the combined healing poweres of Orochimaru from Naruto, Orihime from Bleach, and Elixier(aka Godhand New X-men) can ever heal the perminant scars of OWNAGE that shall befall all on these days!

FOR NONE CAN PUT AN END TO MY NON STOP KILLING SPREE IN THIS FIRST PERSON SHOOTER OF LIFE!

DEFEATING ME IS LIKE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, AND NONE OF YOU ARE TOM CRUISE!!!!!

1.) Put you feelings in a safe place so they won't get hurt.
2.) SIgn up for rehab class "life after OWNAGE." Sign up quick. . . classes fill up FAST!
3.) Prepare a place on your wall for the certificate of OWNAGE that will be mailed to you shortly right after your OWNAGE!
4.) Make sure not to consume anything cold before hand, I'll already have you TREMBLING IN TERROR no need to add to it.
5.) Cry now and dehydrate yourself to the fullest extent. That way when I make you DROWN IN SADNESS you won't cry in public.
6.) PREPARE TO BE OWNED!

The above has been a message from the FINAL BOSS in the game of LIFE![/size]
disclaimer: Little do you know that simply by READING this post you have jsut been OWNED!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Sigh... we need to put a limit on how soon people can post. I thought we blocked all cap posts.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
This thread is not all caps. Just a few points of it. This is a respectable real challenge for all those who think they have a chance of defeating me, THE GRAND MASTER OF ALL THAT IS OWNAGE.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Regardless, I didn't read it because of the capitalized bits. It's in the wrong room I am sure and we don't advertise non-Smash tournaments here.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
This is not a tournament, this is a challenge to all those coming to the anime central 2007 anime convention in 2007. But I'll unsuper cap the words and all that crap.

You see, my words are not typed but PURE OWNAGE translated to data form on the internet. If their is too much OWNAGE in one particular thought form it personifies itself as large text. Let me take down the OWNAGE level a lil before someone gets blinded by it's utter awesomeness!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I still don't get why people are confused about how CK isn't a PRoom mod.

Mods can have their way with members, but they can only edit/lock topics in the forums they're assigned to.

CK, though more active than your average PRoom mod, is not a PRoom mod, therefore, only has his red name to scare people with.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
This is ********.

CK, are you unable to close threads outside of your district?
Your location is what is ********. Do you not know who I am child? Is your wordlyness that limited! I am JustOwnin DA FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE!

I am the reason you are playing this game. The reason that you have obtained ever level, every power up you have obtained. The reason you have learned every strategy, posted every post, faught every fight. I am the last character in the game with a question mark over his head that you cannot pick. And with only ONE life to live and no continues

CAN YOU DEFEAT THE FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE?!
None has ever seen the credits, only the gameover screen.

It was I who WON last years acen doa4 tournament. But indeed, I'd rather being chillin hard than runnin a 8 hour tourny so I'm just giving three hour open challenges!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I still don't get why people are confused about how CK isn't a PRoom mod.

Mods can have their way with members, but they can only edit/lock topics in the forums they're assigned to.

CK, though more active than your average PRoom mod, is not a PRoom mod, therefore, only has his red name to scare people with.
I can warn, but closing is out of my power. The 4 Proom mods are insanely busy and I can jump on fast and maintain order until they can bust heads.

JustOwnin, stop posting. You are not anything special just because you are good at video games. A child can be good at video games. You have taken a hobby meant purely for entertainment and no skill, and claim yourself the best. Get over yourself, and get a hobby that requires skill to be good end then you can boast. This is like boasting you are the best reader. Not all people can read the same, but in the end, it ends the same.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
I can warn, but closing is out of my power. The 4 Proom mods are insanely busy and I can jump on fast and maintain order until they can bust heads.

JustOwnin, stop posting. You are not anything special just because you are good at video games. A child can be good at video games. You have taken a hobby meant purely for entertainment and no skill, and claim yourself the best. Get over yourself, and get a hobby that requires skill to be good end then you can boast. This is like boasting you are the best reader. Not all people can read the same, but in the end, it ends the same.

Incorrect. A reading skill is guaged by both speed and comprehension. If I read at 1000 wpm and get 94% comprehension (average speed after taking a speed reading course) but you read at the average 250 words perminute and receive the average 70% comprehension then the end result is not the same. And even still, if I read faster that allows me to read more material than you quicker and as such absorb knowledge at a faster rate. Your example, just like your arguement is faulty.

Being the best at anything takes skill, talent, and understanding.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm not going to have a battle of wits with you, because you are handicapped.

I just don't care about your validation, just stop advertising.

Hoefler

BRoomer

It's like you've never seen a troll post before. There's no way he's 100% serious about what he posts.

And thank you for being the I'm-cool-because-I'm-above-video-games-guy. Being pretentious is attractive.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
It's like you've never seen a troll post before. There's no way he's 100% serious about what he posts.

And thank you for being the I'm-cool-because-I'm-above-video-games-guy. Being pretentious is attractive.
Didn't I own you in smash and prove that I was THE TRUTH? Didn't we already cover this in the illinois board where I OWNED all you kn3wbz in smash?

BIG C

Smash Master
heh justownin is too good he's a funny guy and way to go hoefler. stick it to the man yayuhz.

but anyways idk he's definitely not serious when while he plays ppl and is losing still talks nonsensical ****.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Being successful at two video games doesn't mean a successful life. It's like working as a musician; you need to be really good at what you do to make a great living.

On another topic, I ended up canceling my Xbox Live subscription because of the showy "pros" looking down upon me every time I managed to frag them. They really killed any fun that I should have had.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
1.) Yeah, the only nice halo 2 pro is "GGfeed."

2.) As I thought, you kn3wbz are just trash. Among any of you no one possesses the gumption, the courage to face pure OWNAGE INCARNATE!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The next person who replies to this waste-of-space troll bait before it's closed will be TEMP BANNED FOR A WEEK.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
What's with all this hate? I post a respectable challenge to everyone and nobody can meet up to it? Nobodies powerful enough, strong enough, confident in their abilities to ****ing take me out? Lot of peeps comin down to acen but nobody got the gumption to battle it out with htte grand and supreme master of all that is OWNAGE?

Very well then, I should have known that smashborads would be full of a bunch of dip**** losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom