• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Accepted to WCU this morning, WCU smashers where u at?

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
So!

I applied to WCU a while back, and got accepted, yahoo! I'll be (almost assuredly) attending next year and wanted to know if there were any smashers there who wanna tussle. I'll be living in Atlanta for the summer, am taking the U-Haul down in 3 weeks. S

So yeah, any WCU smashers or anyone in the area hit me up! I don't know anyone in the south so I'll be a newfish.

Cheers in advance,

~P

Also, here's a vid of me playing, couldn't hurt. My only upload, not my greatest play, but excuses excuses. ------>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DF01g2ksUk

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Sorry that nobody has posted.
I have no idea if there is a scene at WCU, but apparently you have to go and find them. They aren't going to come to you :X

Nebs

Smash Apprentice
Yo sorry for not responding but haven't been on the boards in a while. I was in the same position as you a few years back and found that basically no one played, so I started a scene. Most of the guys that play are in the WCU gaming club nowadays, so look into that. My situation right now is weird but if I'm up there anytime soon I'll message you. Hope we get to play sometime.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Yo sorry for not responding but haven't been on the boards in a while. I was in the same position as you a few years back and found that basically no one played, so I started a scene. Most of the guys that play are in the WCU gaming club nowadays, so look into that. My situation right now is weird but if I'm up there anytime soon I'll message you. Hope we get to play sometime.
YO, its cool that you started a scene, are "the guys" any good? :D. and are you going back this fall?

cheers

Nebs

Smash Apprentice
Yeah there's some pretty decent people. Judging by your vid you're probably about on par with one of my best friends at WCU. His name's Kazka (he plays luigi). As far as overall skill he's probably second best behind me. If he played more he'd be beast.

Hopefully if you come up and play with us the scene will revive and they'll all step their games up, because honestly, the skill gap between me and even the number 2 is still really large. The only problem is I don't know if I'll be coming back this fall (fingers crossed). I will eventually though, and even if it's not this fall you can still find them and I'll visit, cause we gotsta play! I'm pumped as fuark that somebody like me is coming to West lol.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
for sure man, and yeah that vid's a little outdated, but honestly, so am I so who knows :D, either way, I'm pretty garbz, but falcon's my best match so yeah, enough sht talk hahaha only one way to find out ^.^

really hope you get to come this year, if you're the only scene there is!

Top Bottom