• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISeeTheLight

Smash Rookie
In my opinion, I think Sonic's chances of entering the roster of Brawl has increased with the upcoming game, 'Mario and Sonic - at the Olympic Games'. The game cover/artwork shows clearly sonic and mario, which is a good sign that the rivalry of the two gaming companies, Nintendo and Sonic Team/Sega is dissapating! :)
Maybe the two companies realized the strength they would have working together.

What do you think?

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mariosonicattheolympicglp1.jpg

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Old topic is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
In my opinion, I think Sonic's chances of entering the roster of Brawl has increased with the upcoming game, 'Mario and Sonic - at the Olympic Games'.
Whoa, Mario and Sonic are in a game together?! You must be the first person to hear this news and thus, the first person to make that connection!

Replace instances of the word "first" in the previous sentence with "last."

Hi bluebomber!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom