• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About my new job.

Laijin

Smash Hero
My job is unbelievable, I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First there is the supermodel wanna be chick. I'll give her credit she is pretty hot. But she's constantly fixing her hair or putting on make up. She is extremely self-centered and never considers the need/want/desires of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks. I'm surprised she has enough brain power to continue to breath. She must be great in bed, because the boss keeps her around.

The next chick is exactly the oppsite. She is probably one of the smartest person on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, yet she is here with us. She is like a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, must less shaves her 'womanly' parts. I think she is a lesbian, every time we drive by a Home Depot she moans like she is having an orgasm.

Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a stoner. I'm not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. I would doubt that he has been 'sober' in the last 10 years easily. And he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960s. To make it worse he bringshis big dog to work. Every **** day I have to look at this HUGE DOG!! This thing usually walks around about 1/2 stoned frmo the 2nd hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think its trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry, require multiple stops at McDonalds and Burger King.

Anyways, I drive these idiots around in my van and we solve mysteries and crap.

Top Bottom