• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About Mewtwo's Voice

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
Since this is all about Mewtwo, why not talk about something that should've been done for the Melee.

The grunts and laugh it does uses the voice actor of a japanese man. They use his voice on Melee for the english version.

The voice actor who did the english version was the best voice for Mewtwo ever!

That evil, mystical voice should have been the english version of Melee instead of the japanese voice actor.

This would've made Mewtwo the best voice in the game of Smash history!

Hopefully, Mewtwo makes it to Brawl, and they consider using an english speaking voice actor to do the dubbed version of Brawl. In fact, they should pay the same man who voiced Mewtwo in the movie to do a few grunts and laughs for the game.

P.S.
In Super Smash Bros. Melee, when you play on the japanese version of the game and choose Mewtwo. When you won a match, in one of its victory poses, Mewtwo speaks in japanese.
DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT MEWTWO WAS SAYING?

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
P.S.
In Super Smash Bros. Melee, when you play on the japanese version of the game and choose Mewtwo. When you won a match, in one of its victory poses, Mewtwo speaks in japanese.
DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT MEWTWO WAS SAYING?
Actually, i think there are three poses where he speaks in japanese.

"Watashi wa naze koko ni iru no ka" - Why am i here? (this is a kind of odd thing to say, maybe i should watch the movies?)

I think the two other quotes translate to something like "I cannot lose" and "Fool!", i don't know exactly what he says in japanese though.

EDIT in bold, sorry about that

Azelf

Smash Cadet
"Watashi wa naze koko ni iru no ka" - Why am i here? (this is a kind of odd thing to say, maybe i should watch the movies?)
That was probably added because during the time period of SSBM, which includes both movies if I am correct, Mewtwo really had doubts about his reason for existing.

quak

Smash Champion
oh my god, stop reviving this thread

i guessing even the creator of the thread doesn't even give a **** anymore

Top Bottom