• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About King D.'s special moves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think that King D.'s up special move is a reversed copy of Bowser's down special move...unless its from another game. (I have no idea since i barely play any Kirby games.)

And don't you think they should of made his side special move his down special move because Link,Young Link and Peach used their down special move to create/summon items?

Please Reply.

Birdie

Smash Cadet
His up Special move isn't quite like the bowser bomb, it's alot like Kirby's final cutter from melee and 64. It's actually Dedede's move from the games where he jumps and hammers down and stars come from the sides; Because he jumps before it, it can be used as recovery, or like bowser bomb. As for his side special, I think It's good to have it as a side special, so he can change direction in the air by doing it.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If he had a jet engine in his hammer before Brawl... he kept it secret.
His Up Special is from pretty much every Kirby game.

Hong

The Strongest
Well, I think that King D.'s up special move is a reversed copy of Bowser's down special move...unless its from another game. (I have no idea since i barely play any Kirby games.)
It's more of a jump then a solitary pound. So much that since it's an important part of Dedede, they gave him the option to cancel his momentum.
And don't you think they should of made his side special move his down special move because Link,Young Link and Peach used their down special move to create/summon items?
There are two things that make this different.
1) I doubt you can hold onto the Waddle Dees after taking them out. I think forward B is just a single throwing action. Link and Peach are more utility based, as they can take out their projectile to save it for a more important time as well as throw it in any direction with varying strength.
2)Link and Peach have moves better suited for being their forward B anyways.

To better understand King Dedede, he'll really do anything to beat Kirby. Infact, he only trained himself to puff up and fly just because Kirby could. He'll do anything to win even if it means building a giant mech. He really has no sense of honour, though he's not completely evil since he has protected Dream Land more than once out of his own will.

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
B= inhale people and copy moves(sorry thats Kirby, but that would be funny :) swing hammer to side OR suck people and spit them out HARD
taunt= throws a waddle dee
FS=Waddle Dees bring in a **** big hammer motor, K D sucks people in and swings hammer hitting everyone
jump= floats
grab=sucks in an enemy thows for > up= hits with hammer down= BELLY SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
B= inhale people and copy moves(sorry thats Kirby, but that would be funny :) swing hammer to side
B+\/=charge up and swing hammer down with motor to cause a huge shockwave( think of a of the gravity hammer meets SSBB)
taunt= throws a waddle dee
FS=Waddle Dees bring in a **** big hammer motor, K D sucks people in and swings hammer hitting everyone
jump= floats
grab=sucks in an enemy thows for > up= hits with hammer down= BELLY SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dedede doesn't copy moves with his inhale, he shoots the inhaled targets with extreme power, harming them and anything in its path

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I KNOW THAT'S WHY I SAID IT WAS FOR KIRBY
OH, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT ANNOYING SOMEONE:mad::urg::(
Kirby should gain Dedede's version of Inhale instead of Kirby's own Copy inhale when he copies Dedede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom