• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About autofire

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
It occurred that i fought vs a man in kaillera.

Well he used kirby a lot, and countered my character every time...

But i managed to mindgame him with pica, and finally attack him (so finally go winning)... when i saw not a normal DI instead a DI who goes in the central platform of hyrule, from one ledge to the other ledge (right to left) and i was o_o then i chatted:

<[SF]yoshi_fan> WTF
<[SF]yoshi_fan> you are using autofire
<[SF]yoshi_fan> or what?
<[SF]yoshi_fan> you DIed a lot
<[SF]yoshi_fan> its IMPOSIBLE
<[SF]yoshi_fan> O_O
<[SF]yoshi_fan> are you hearing me
<[SF]yoshi_fan> ¬¬
<AntD> im using controller, not kb
<[SF]yoshi_fan> yes
<[SF]yoshi_fan> and
<[SF]yoshi_fan> i'm using controller too
<AntD> you cant autofire controller di
<[SF]yoshi_fan> and it cant be posible to di a lot
<[SF]yoshi_fan> autofire
<[SF]yoshi_fan> is illegal
<[SF]yoshi_fan> in kaillera
<AntD> u r a noob

Then he disconnects... but how he can do that DI? in 10 frames you can tip one or two directions (not more, there isnt enought time), but from the one to other side of hyrule

(Controller improvec mindgame WoW)

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I thought AntD wasn't able to play online. So when I saw him around a few days ago I thought it was someone else using his name. He played kirby a lot, does the real AntD play kirby? In either case it was a 4 player match so I didn't notice if he was DI-ing funny.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Yeah, i played AntD before, and he didnt use kirby. Also he didnt counterpick every time i pick.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
I think he can use everyone and since he has done so much research for DI he must do some crazy things with it in match situations

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I think he can use everyone and since he has done so much research for DI he must do some crazy things with it in match situations
Lol, but it was like th crazy DI vids (man sliding in the ground and then going upwards)

mmm

Why DK cant DI like picachu? I mean: I receive a fair of picachu, but my picachu DI faster than DK :S

Top Bottom