• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A window into Ness?

Scholar Zero

Smash Rookie
I've seen a lot of dair popping up the opponent from the ground, too. At least, I think that's what he was doing.

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
i havent seen an actual spike yet. cuz capt falcons spike is nerfed supposibly. instead of spiking it actually hits them to the side. i heard it spikes once in a while..

Levitas

the moon
It could be a metor or a spike, but it definately hits down. I'll cite the 1v1 Ness vs. diddy kong vid I have on the Ness video thread as an example. Also that's a sweet match, check it out.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Have G&W absorb three PK Flashes with his Bucket, then use the bucket on a shielded Ness. G&W will blast off the stage at a crazy speed and KO anyone he comes in contact with.

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not knowing this..but, what Ness and G&W glitch?
the ness glitch is called the yoyo glitch. its very complex and very complicated when it comes to explaining it. but to keep it plain and simple, you basically use your yoyo on your opponent, and then for example u can grab ur opponent when u and him are on opposite sides of the stage.

Levitas

the moon
The Ness & game and watch thing isn't the yoyo glitch. The yoyo glitch is far cooler, check it out on it's thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=48717

The game & watch thing is due to massive damage and shields and buckets and has already been explained once in this thread.

Does anyone know if the PK flash can go down under the level that it was started at? It looks from the vids I've seen that if you keep holding b, it'll keep going down, and I've seen it cancel into the ground twice now.

Top Bottom