• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A well written statement to the reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
It changes the flows of chemicals in my brain in most curious manner when I think of all the changes that a small group of words or more could cause. If the right things are said in the right way anything seems changable in another person. Just like the words put into your mind to make you try to go against.

What's your reaction?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
No offense but your posts just seem horrubly incorrect in terms of grammar. I believe i understand the general meaning of them though.

:phone:

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
If everyone was SamusPoop would there be something specail about this SamusPoop compared to the others? Or would I just basically be #76458?

:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
AV joined in 2011.( April on AV, February on one of his alts ) Look at SP's join date. Too bad we'll never see another AV blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom