• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A way to help unclutter this forum

I Dirty I

Smash Rookie
I know I am new here and not well known by any margin, but I've been a user on many forums before and think there is a pretty easy solution on how to clear this up.

I for example am from South Carolina, and would love for it to be easier to actually talk and find stuff out about South Carolina.

I think if we created an "Official South Carolina Thread", "Official North Carolina Thread", etc. One for each respective state in this section, and sticky them at the top. That way we have easy access to those and a place to grow local smash support and help the local community.

Then keep unstickied ones for tournaments coming up, power rankings, general south east stuff, etc.

Like I said, I'm new here so I don't know if this has been mentioned before. If people agree with this I would gladly create the South Carolina Thread.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh but we DO have those threads :D The South seems actually pretty "normal" for the moment XD.

I Dirty I

Smash Rookie
Oh but we DO have those threads :D The South seems actually pretty "normal" for the moment XD.
Yeah I've seen a few, some are really good, some could be kept up better. But my main point was making them a sticky so the main thread for each state is right at the top.

I Dirty I

Smash Rookie
By posting in it you moved it to the top instead of letting it die. But it must have made you feel good right?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Actually it's so hard to find stuff for South Carolina because there's barely a scene there. Either that or they don't post often.

The true best way to cut down on clutter though is to give Florida its own regional zone. 80% of the threads here belong to us.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
thanks a lot for the suggestions guys, i'll file them right next to omega beating me in a falcon ditto or sighrax telling me how to not be a jew.
^ yup

never gonna happen.
and now i get Wes's Joke <_<

Actually it's so hard to find stuff for South Carolina because there's barely a scene there. Either that or they don't post often.

The true best way to cut down on clutter though is to give Florida its own regional zone. 80% of the threads here belong to us.
Dont you mean 80% of the threads belong to Hungry box.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

And most of spam in this thread comes from FL. It's really hard for people to find what they're looking for in a sea of spam. If this keeps up I'm going to start sniping peeps on the spot

no more warnings.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
18+ and 17- subforum

that would pretty much cut out all the smashers no one wants to see

we wouldn't have to see anyone from florida, savannah, or kennesaw(xcept marty) for at least four years..

also 90% of those high school brawl noobs(there will always be those 18 year old high schoolers..).

cmon mike

this sounds like a better idea every time

Gerbil

Smash Champion
18+ and 17- subforum

that would pretty much cut out all the smashers no one wants to see

we wouldn't have to see anyone from florida, savannah, or kennesaw(xcept marty) for at least four years..

also 90% of those high school brawl noobs(there will always be those 18 year old high schoolers..).

cmon mike

this sounds like a better idea every time
This is probably the greatest idea extant on SWF.

Top Bottom