• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A use for wallcling?

__V

Smash Journeyman
I wallcling on the lower part of FD, and then Nair when they get close to gimp. This sounds stupid, but I've found it to be incredibly effective.

Also works on Delfino.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
or you could just do a run off nair and accomplish the same exact thing without putting your life in danger.

The wallcling is nice to have but it's next to useless on every accepted stage but yoshi story (brawl) and pokamon 1.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I was actually able to bait a Marth player into a SD since he rushed to try and attack me with Dair.

Sadly I died right afterward because I messed up the recovery.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Wallcling isnt worth the trouble.

I made this same topic like a month or so ago.

Wall cling lasts for only a little while, and the point is that the enemy will come to edgeguard you. Sooner or later though they'll realize:

a) It's more likely that you'll kill yourself if they just leave you alone.
b) There is actually no invisible force that drives them towards you.

__V

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I meant that this should be used to gimp someone who's recovering from far away. Sure, it won't work against half the characters, but it's really nice to pull off.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I think its best for just plain ol mindgames. It is extremely fun to do as well.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
imggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
there was a hair on the keyboard but im in the library and it wasnt mine
gross

im gonna guess that thats a true story

Top Bottom