• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A turtle named b00zer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famine

Smash Rookie
As of recent my family got some new turtles, two to be exact. One of the turtles had claws that where over 3' long, it bullied the other turtle around and often held him under the water as if he was trying to drown him. A couple days ago he began to get more violent (i.e. he began poking the other turtle in the eyes) then yesterday I checked on the turtles and to my surprise long clawed turtle had killed the other one, there was a giant chunk of his neck missing and the other turtle was just swimming around the tank. The solution to all this? Name the killer turtle b00zer....

mario-man

Smash Lord
Too bad the Bowser in all the Mario games wasn't that fierce. Maybe it woulda been actually a challenge. LOL (especially Sunshine)

Banned via Administration
As of recent my family got some new turtles, two to be exact. One of the turtles had claws that where over 3' long, it bullied the other turtle around and often held him under the water as if he was trying to drown him. A couple days ago he began to get more violent (i.e. he began poking the other turtle in the eyes) then yesterday I checked on the turtles and to my surprise long clawed turtle had killed the other one, there was a giant chunk of his neck missing and the other turtle was just swimming around the tank. The solution to all this? Name the killer turtle b00zer....
omg i hate the bowser forums.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have to admit this thing is entirely worthless...

We have a whole thread for pointless spam and you make this piece of ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom