• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A to-do list for this board.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
So guys.

What do you think as lucario mains.

we have to do in order to advance this character make this board better?

I'm listing all the things that should be done IN MY OPINION I GUESS.

- Updated Guide IMO, I wanna fuss with the guide, RJ if I get your permission can Ryu give me that thread?

- Complete/More Detailed frame data, we should commission someone who does good frame data to do detailed frame data for 0% Aura 50% Aura and 100% aura [in terms of power, not damage percentage] and if we care enough fill in the rest LOL.

- Less usage of the QnA thread, More threads. I think the QnA thread shouldn't be used AT ALL. because in a thread we can focus on the question more and maybe even expand on it

kinda tired now so I'll stop here. thoughts?

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I think more advanced frame data too. I can't complain about the MU disscussion because we do a new one each week, I just happen to miss it lol.
But more up-to-date frame data

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Yeah we need a new guide with fancy Tables of Contents, links to relevant threads, etc.

I'd be willing to help out too.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Oh yeah, I was planning to teach MTI how to use frame advance so he can do some stronger stuff to find out misc. data. I think his idea about testing ASC for example has some use, although it's kinda situational, it definitely has some perks (like when Junebug used RASC -> dair on DEHF at MLG)

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
The goal "making the board better" seems a little vague.

What exactly is wrong with the board now?

Let's start with this, because I'm kinda lost.(I haven't been around much)

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Since everyone's landing lag is 5 frames or greater you actually would have a frame advantage if you used Aura Sphere charge to hit them right above the ground. Cancel to grab, UTilt, ASC DAir, etc. However, obviously this will not work on Marth or Jiggs.

If they use hax DI and a fast air attack we could always shield and punish.

Air dodging invincibility initiates on frame four for most characters... Unless you're MK where it happens on frame 3.

Ah dammit, what happened to the Olimar frame data thread? Anyone know offhand what frame Olimar's Jab hits?

Anyway, yeah finding out on the frame intervals in which AS charge hits would probably be good to know.

Honestly, I don't expect there to be much we could actually pull off (I just get excited like I usually do when I speculate), but I am sure there's something gimmicky that's guaranteed on a character or two.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
The goal "making the board better" seems a little vague.

What exactly is wrong with the board now?

Let's start with this, because I'm kinda lost.(I haven't been around much)
theres nothing wrong at all

its just... lack of meta disc. i guess.

but it could be better LOL like everything

its ok mti I like to theorycraft gimmicks but like... i dont post them until i tried um yanno... offline only too unless like ughhhhhh

also just random bcuz this my last post b4 sleep

you can crawl under falco reflector LOL

Top Bottom