• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Stock Modifyer Has Been Made!!!!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
One Of My Friends Has Made A Stock Modifyer...Some Of U Might Be Thinking "Meh...So What" But This Means We Can Now Play On Final Destination!!! Sadly There Is A Few Bugs With It So Hes Trying To Fix It. I Shall Get The Code Soon And Update This With The Code!

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
you must be from some different country :)

you don't have to capatalize every letter at the begining of every word.

oh btw, sweet dude, i hope it works, matches there would be kinda interesting. :)

hebrewhammer

Smash Apprentice
I'll believe it when I see it. And he isn't capping the beginning of every word. This forum just changes all caps to that instead.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Final Destination Is A Pure FLAT Stage. Where U Fight Master Hand. And No I Type Like This On My On. My Pinky Is Always On The Left Shift Key...Always!!!

Bluemeanie

Smash Rookie
Well. I am somewhat ignorant. So. What does the stock modifier have to do with the level? And I played online with some guy who had some crazy levels. One had moving parts and was just wild. And then I played with someone else and when I picked a character I was the polygon one. So I had no specials and what not.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well. I am somewhat ignorant. So. What does the stock modifier have to do with the level? And I played online with some guy who had some crazy levels. One had moving parts and was just wild. And then I played with someone else and when I picked a character I was the polygon one. So I had no specials and what not.
U Can Use Around 2/3 Codes To Play On Final Destination But U Would Play With 1 Life. So It Wasnt That Fun. Now We Have A Stock Modifyer So We Can Play Some Good Matches!

Top Bottom