• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A special announcement

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Good advice.

I saw your pic in the picture thread and you don't look like you're from tokyo and you said something about playing football and gamers don't play football so everything you are is a lie and I want my money back.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh yeah, I made an announcement that I'll post more carefully and not so fast paced.

If you have any concerns on my postings, you can just pm me.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
The funniest thing about this is that you say you're going to be putting more time and thought into your posts, and then you post this, which is completely unnecessary. You could just post more thoughtfully, you gain nothing by announcing it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
By the looks of this thread, you actually think I would be puttng more time and thought in this page?
It's pretty obvious that there's nobody in here that started saying anything that would get me to discuss about it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You've made this claim about 8 times already, let's hope this is the one.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The last claim was true. This claim is me trying to improve much more than before.

Unfortunately, there will be some people getting in the way of giving me their thoughts
of how I post instead of telling me what to do and what not to do.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wait a moment. I'll be checking out some things I did throughout the weeks.

I've only recieved warnings.

BSP

Smash Legend
Tokyo, I think you're thinking about the whole method of posting too hard.

BSP

Smash Legend
I've never seen anyone worry so much about what others think about their posts or how to post "correctly".

You've made this claim about 8 times already, let's hope this is the one.
Clearly, you think about it a bit, and I think it's easier to "post correctly" than you think.

Whenever you post, just say what's on your mind, and make sure it's appropriate to the thread you're currently in, or says what you're thinking about something or the current topic.

It's a forum...just talk or say what's on your mind.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Shouldn't it be "The rest of smashboards is..." since its a single unit of people performing the action?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No TG... no. =(

>Heartbroken

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I've never seen anyone worry so much about what others think about their posts or how to post "correctly".

Clearly, you think about it a bit, and I think it's easier to "post correctly" than you think.

Whenever you post, just say what's on your mind, and make sure it's appropriate to the thread you're currently in, or says what you're thinking about something or the current topic.

It's a forum...just talk or say what's on your mind.
Or even just 'don't say stupid things', that works even better.

Top Bottom