• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
1.Jet Jaguar from Godzilla vs Megalon
2.The Fantastic Four
3.Superman
Love your choices. ^_^
I made up my own final smashes for my wanted non-video game characters:
Lincoln Loud: Him and his sisters beat up said opponent in a giant dust cloud.
Scooby-Doo: Eats some Scooby Snacks which makes him powerful and invincible for several seconds.
Godzilla: Turns into Burning Godzilla who unleashes a fiery atomic breath with explosive shock wave.

D

Deleted member

Anything happen while I was asleep?

anyway, I’ve been thinking about what everyone said about me 2 days ago; I think I’ll stop ghosting for now, but I’ll just... not get into as many debates as possible.
If it’s something you want me to participate in( like the hunger games stuff) then heck ya I will! But if it’s something I really don’t need to bug myself with, I’ll just...not.

What I’m saying is, if you want me to debate or something like that, just tag me. I don’t really care when people tag me.
If you don’t specifically tag or mention me, chances are I’ll just buzz off and not respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Love your choices. ^_^
Scooby-Doo: Eats some Scooby Snacks which makes him powerful and invincible for several seconds.
Godzilla: Turns into Burning Godzilla who unleashes a fiery atomic breath with explosive shock wave.
Oh, here would be the Final Smashes of my choices:

Jet Jaguar: does an uppercat to the opponent and grows big, then the opponent is caught in the middle of a Kaiju fight between Jet and Megalon+ Gigan. The opponent keeps getting hit by the attacks of the three monsters until Jet Jaguar does a giant punch to a monster in the floor that gets the opponent and results in a meteor Smash.

Fantastic Four: the opponent gets caught by the Fantasticar Blue Falcon-style. Then the Fantasticar separates in four as it tends to do with the opponent in the center of each part. Then Reed stretches his arm and punches the opponent while saying “It’s...”, with Susan Storm and Johnny Storm taking the oponent and sending him to Ben Grimm saying “Clobbering...” and finally Ben Grimm pulls up a meteor Smash while finishing the sentence by saying “TIME!”. It all results in a really visual image of a four (4) formed by their attacks while the opponent falls strongly down from the impact of Thing’s punch.

Superman: Superman hits the opponent flying at a lot of speed (similar to Ganondorf). Then Superman appears in a separate screen with the opponent and starts attacking him by recreating some of his most iconic comic book covers. It ends with him doing a recreation of Action Comics Nº1 and throwing the opponent the iconic green car in a really strong way.

D

Deleted member

Love your choices. ^_^
Interesting... very interesting!

it’s showtime! on the Pale Moon Circus!
69D98720-496B-4536-8E4D-739B858CC0DB.png

Fighter would be Asaka(the person sitting on the stage above)

Neutral Special: uses a whip, controllable similar to Simon’s, but disappears when not in use

Side Special: uses Dancing Knifedancer in a manner similar to Zelda’s Down-B, except faster, and stays on the field, swinging his knife after use. disappears a few seconds after used

Up Special: Midnight Bunny launches Asaka, circus-style. Not much else to say.

Down Special: Accel Circle!
brings out an Imaginary Gift: Accel, which boosts the effect of both Up-B, Side-B, and FS. But only lasts for one move.

FS: cinematic similar to this scene:
(Start at 4:30, I’ll fix it in a moment)
edit: fixed!

D

Deleted member

For those who want to watch it, the Playstation Direct will start in 30 minutes, just as a reminder.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's a little game I made up here:
Who's your favourite character by each colour and why?
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Light-Blue
Blue
Purple
Pink
White
Grey
Black
Brown
Will post mine soon.

D

Deleted member

Here's a little game I made up here:
Who's your favourite character by each colour and why?
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Light-Blue
Blue
Purple
Pink
White
Grey
Black
Brown
Will post mine soon.
Red:ultsamus:
Orange (DQ8 Hero)
Yellow:ultpacman:
Green:ultkrool:
Light-Blue (Erdrick)
Blue :ultmegaman:
Purple :ultridley:
Pink :ultpeach:
White:ultcorrinf:
Grey:ultmewtwo:
Black:ultjoker:

Brown:ultsimon:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Where are people watching this playstation thingy? Might see if I can view it for a bit

D

Deleted member

Goose Game on PS4!
Oh hey, the game made because of Meta Runner is coming to PS4, that’s neat.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Red:ultsamus:
Orange (DQ8 Hero)
Yellow:ultpacman:
Green:ultkrool:
Light-Blue (Erdrick)
Blue :ultmegaman:
Purple :ultridley:
Pink :ultpeach:
White:ultcorrinf:
Grey:ultmewtwo:
Black:ultjoker:

Brown:ultsimon:
Also, I forgot that you can use any character from different media like video games, TV shows and other things like memes.
Red
King Dedede
Orange
Lincoln Loud
Yellow
Wario
Green
Yoshi
Light-Blue
Lagiacrus
Blue
Thomas the Tank Engine
Purple
Waluigi
Pink
Kirby
White
The Hmm Today I Will guy
Grey
Rambi
Black
Godzilla
Brown
Scooby-Doo

Last edited:

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Agree!
BTW who are your most wanted non-video game characters?
Mine are:
1. Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
2. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo)
3. Godzilla (Godzilla)
Twilight Sparkle (MLP)
Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)
Harry Potter
Shrek

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I still can't believe two fish absolutely dominated SwSh's meta and look to have a solid run going forward.

Especially Vish. This thing ain't even a legendary but it sure hits like one.

D

Deleted member

The stuff I liked from State Of Play:

>For starters, the focus on Japanese developers this time.
>RE3 Remake (tagging staindgrey staindgrey too for this)
>KH3 Re:Mind (tagging Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo for this)
>The new game by Platinum Games and Square Enix
>Ghost Of Tsushima

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So the first Bayonetta is coming to PS4 and Xbox One in 2020.

Shame that they won't be able to get the sequels.

Last edited:

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
While I wouldn't say it's completely impossible seeing as how the cutscenes show Pyra is capable of fighting for herself sometimes and Mythra is actually playable in the DLC, Blades are way more effective in combat when paired with their Drivers (ex: Rex), so I'm still a little confused as to why GameXplain listed the two without a mention of Rex.
Blades could be a reverse pokemon trainer with the blade in the background and Rex fighting.
or
Pyra/Mythra as a transformation fighter like zelda used to be
or
Pyra/Mythra/Rex could be different skins for the same fighter
or
go full pokemon trainer with the cast of xenoblades 2 as the trainer with the blades as the pokemon (this provides more clarity to the other player(s) without being too far off the source and leaves the option open to include other blades from the series if they wanted)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Heh, I'm the only one here.

Ok, so in Paper Mario's world, everything is made up of paper: the humans, the buildings, the enviroment, etc. Does that mean that the world is made out of flesh, or is flesh made of the world?

I scream, because I do not know.

There was an image for that somewhere...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just watched State of Play. And it continues to largely be a waste of time more then anything. I blame the fact that they’re in the lull between generations as they’re likely putting all their work into PS5. But they really need to reveal the thing and it’s launch titles soon. Same with Xbox. They’re both launching in exactly one year and we know nothing about either.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Doesn't the Re:Mind trailer appearing at State of Play first pretty much debunk that TGA leak? Not to mention January was a super easy time frame to guess. Would've been more impressive if they gave a proper date.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Ok, so in Paper Mario's world, everything is made up of paper: the humans, the buildings, the enviroment, etc. Does that mean that the world is made out of flesh, or is flesh made of the world?

Once I submitted a Death Battle fan idea and they actually talked about it on their podcast. It was Paper Mario vs. LEGO Sonic.

D

Deleted member

Nah, I feel the concept of flesh as we know it doesn’t exist in the Paper Mario World.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Since we got a indie showcase coming up today, are there any indie games your hoping will make an appearance on Switch?

I’m really hoping for Pyre by Supergiant games makes an appearance. Their other games, Bastion and Transistor is already on Switch so I’m hoping their 3rd game will follow suit.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Didn't even watch State of Play 'cause Sony doesn't make nor advertise games I care about, lol.

Honestly don't care about PS5 either: I got a gaming PC for games like that. :p

D

Deleted member

Come to think of it, only 2 hours until the Indie Direct. Two presentations on the same day is pretty unusual, so it nearly flew under my radar.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
square enix: "we will remove gender restricted clothing from FF14"
me, an intellectual:

1575994561791.png

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Remake3 looks great. I hope they also do code veronica. Then all the classic main games have an hd remake.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It basically confirms what AestheticGamer leaked back in like April. What's confusing is that he didn't know about or hint at Project Resistance, which is clearly built on the RE2 engine, so it brings up the question of what Project Resistance is.

My guess it that it spawned from development of RE2, and they decided to split it from RE2 because they felt it was an unnecessary component. Then-- and this is tinfoil hat time-- they don't yet have a real title (Capcom has said multiple times Project Resistance isn't the final title) because it's actually going to be a component of the RE3make-- in part because RE3 is a shorter game than RE2, thus offering less overall content despite higher expectations after RE2make's success.

I think we're going to get a surprise when RE3make is officially announced and it's shown that Project Resistance is actually a major part of that game, thus confirming AestheticGamer's cheeky "RE3 isn't what you think it is" comments.
Someone better pick up that phone.

Because I ****ing CALLED IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom