• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Extreme missed opportunity. Fans of Ghostbusters: The Video Game are well aware of the lost Parade level, which was cut extremely late into development. Voice lines, assets, and gameplay for the level all exist, the creators said it was about 90% done, and I was really hoping the remaster would go the extra mile and finish implementing the level. Certainly wasn't expecting them too, but it would have been nice if they had.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll be dubbing the DKC comic, so if you could put that in a Google Drive and send that to me, I'd appreciate it.
I'll see what I can do tomorrow. It's pretty late for me right now and I ain't feeling too hot today. Though I'm admittedly a tad confused. It sounds like you don't need a translation after all? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'll see what I can do tomorrow. It's pretty late for me right now and I ain't feeling too hot today. Though I'm admittedly a tad confused. It sounds like you don't need a translation after all? Or am I misunderstanding something?
I do indeed need a translation. I’ll be translating it.

D

Deleted member

I do indeed need a translation. I’ll be translating it.
Sounds like you know German then, that sure makes things a lot easier. I'll give you both DK comics tomorrow. Not sure if you need both, but I'll just do it, just in case.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
One is the Utah Jazz, the other...I don't really remember the other team's name.

EDIT: The other team is the 36ers.
You mean 76ers lol. Philadelphia 76ers vs the Utah Jazz...unless they're not playing said NBA team for whatever reason.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Question: have I freed all the spirits in WoL before heading for the final battle? It says 605 for freed spaces (including fighters) and I know a 100% file has 615 freed spaces. Would the Final Battle account for the missing 10 spaces or not? Is it possible I’ve missed a Spirit somewhere?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So picture this, you're spending the day traversing through your town's local mall and you start getting hungry. You then travel to the Food Court where there are a variety of restaurants with images showcasing some incredibly delicious-looking meal items, 3 of which almost immediatly catching your attention:

You only have enough money for one, choose wisely.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So picture this, you're spending the day traversing through your town's local mall and start getting hungry. You then travel to the Food Court where there are a variety of restaurants with images showcasing some incredibly delicious-looking meal items, 3 of which almost immediatly catching your attention:

The one with the tomato soup. Looks far less artery clogging than the other two

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So picture this, you're spending the day traversing through your town's local mall and start getting hungry. You then travel to the Food Court where there are a variety of restaurants with images showcasing some incredibly delicious-looking meal items, 3 of which almost immediatly catching your attention:

None because they all have meat on them. I'm vegetarian. :p

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So picture this, you're spending the day traversing through your town's local mall and you start getting hungry. You then travel to the Food Court where there are a variety of restaurants with images showcasing some incredibly delicious-looking meal items, 3 of which almost immediatly catching your attention:

Grilled cheese, if you please.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

The cheeseburgers. All day, every day.

I'm always in the mood for an American cheeseburger.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

May I speak with y'all right quick?

Good afternoon, everyone! I was going to leave this site for good because of something inappropriate I posted earlier this morning. After removing the image myself, I was thankful not to get infracted for that. I like my account to have a spotless reputation here.

Lesson learned: I should be more careful with the images I share and not make a big deal out of a silly mistake. With that, I will be sticking around. Besides, I paid $9 for this premium membership and I would hate for my money to go to waste. Not to mention I am among friends here, and have never had real friends all my life.

Sa, if it is a'ight with y'all, I would like to try again with the sharing of fanart of my girl...
54wp89th.jpg
yjcgn.jpg
redkmgbvd.jpg
rdxthbf.jpg

Sayonara :kirby: :)

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Ooooh........ooooh..............tough decision but I'll have to say the last one.

D

Deleted member

I just want to know what that second one is, those are the most confused messy fries I've ever seen. Parsley, chorizo/ground beef, cheese, what looks like Sriracha and topped off with an egg? **** looks rich as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I kinda wanna go to bed, but can't find my damn fourth PJs, meaning I'm kinda stuck right now. So friggin annoying, dunno what to do right now, except ranting.

By the way Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! I forgot to mention, if I should forget about the scans, feel free to pester me about them. I'm a pretty forgetful person.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I just want to know what that second one is, those are the most confused messy fries I've ever seen. Parsley, chorizo/ground beef, cheese, what looks like Sriracha and topped off with an egg? **** looks rich as hell.
The second one is nacho fries along with a fried egg.

D

Deleted member

May I speak with y'all right quick?

Good afternoon, everyone! I was going to leave this site for good because of something inappropriate I posted earlier this morning. After removing the image myself, I was thankful not to get infracted for that. I like my account to have a spotless reputation here.
Lesson learned: I should be more careful with the images I share and not make a big deal out of a silly mistake. With that, I will be sticking around. Besides, I paid $9 for this premium membership and I would hate for my money to go to waste. Not to mention I am among friends here, and have never had real friends all my life.
Well, I dunno what exactly happened, but we all make mistakes from time to time. No need to beat yourself up about this, let alone leaving this place. So it's nice you decided to stay. So... hi there.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Question: have I freed all the spirits in WoL before heading for the final battle? It says 605 for freed spaces (including fighters) and I know a 100% file has 615 freed spaces. Would the Final Battle account for the missing 10 spaces or not? Is it possible I’ve missed a Spirit somewhere?
When you say Final Battle, do you mean the entire area pre-Galeem and Dharkon boss? Or literally the final boss fight itself?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
When you say Final Battle, do you mean the entire area pre-Galeem and Dharkon boss? Or literally the final boss fight itself?
The entire area when you enter the final battle phase. Platforming segment, boss rush, then Galeem and Dharkon proper

I backtracked and went for a lot of the spirits I missed in some areas and I’m sure I got them all...

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The entire area when you enter the final battle phase. Platforming segment, boss rush, then Galeem and Dharkon proper

I backtracked and went for a lot of the spirits I missed in some areas and I’m sure I got them all...
I think certain ones only appear in the Master Spirits' shops.

I might be wrong, though.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think certain ones only appear in the Master Spirits' shops.
So purchasing them adds to the “spaces freed” count or?

I’m wondering if the 605 Spaces Freed count will become 615 once I clear the actual final battle. I’m confident I freed every spirit before then

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
probably.

I don't know, I just remember someone saying something like that before.

You've been to every area, right?
Very sure. Checked every pocket dimension in both the Light and Dark Realm. All fighters are obviously freed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom