• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A sign from God..?

Eagle

Smash Lord
Today I was in the car with my Dad thinking about what the Brawl's release date would be for Australia and we were driving past a church. The church was strangely built and it had 2 excess walls on the sides. One of the walls had a large hole in it and inside that hole was a cross. At the time I had passed this church the sunlight was shining through the hole and is made this shape on the 2nd wall behind it.

What could this mean?

EDIT: Today on my way home with my Dad I took a picture with my phone. I know it's not exactly the same but thats because it was 6:30 when I took this picture, and the image is only the smash image when its about 2:00.

spindash

Smash Ace
If that's the exact same shape that you saw before, I think that you're either crazy or lordy lordy, Brawl's comin' to town soon enough. XD

MetaKevin

Smash Cadet
I've got a better one. I finally got around to preordering Brawl today at my Gamestop here in Springfield, MO. The INSTANT I paid for it, the tornado sirens started wailing all around the city. It's now 3:40 AM and they're still going off and on.

Signs of epic destruction to come.

Edit: Katrina confirmed for Brawl!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well if its a true story than it doesn't fail as much.

But I mean its nothing to really get excited over, its a strange coincidence..

Funny none the less.

-Onyx

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
You and this thread have something in common! :laugh:

It's called a coincidence.
But hey, I'm not the one to tell how God works.

Yet, I've never heard of someone talking to God on the topic of video games.
...Yet we get prophets...=p

I swear Brawl is going to start its own religion at this point! XD

Reyairia

Smash Champion
If Jesus in and he's a brokenly overpowered character, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone suddenly turned fan and Christian. :laugh:

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god, the Jesus for Brawl comments and toast picture seriously made my night. That would have been one hilarious coincidence though. I can only hope us Aussies actually get Brawl without *too* much of a delay...

Top Bottom