• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A rule about DAC threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
there are like, 7 on this page, do you people not understand HOW THE SEARCH BUTTON WORKS

seriously, mods, start handing out infractions to losers who make the same threads over and over again, I think I should become a moderator of this board.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Though I do think you would be a bit harsh as a mod, I agree that we need more support from mods on the Link boards. Are there any mods that play Link or even check in on these boards?

ANY MODS OUT THERE??

@Lazy, you will not become a good mod, you have lost your sense of humor and dont want any threads at all besides what you self has written or any of the pros. I just hope you can find yourself again and post some funny troll post at noobs again that makes em feel really embarressed about posting their thread.

GO AND SLAY THE NOOBS SO WE CAN LAUGH AT THEM

I will edit this post if I want anything else said.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
@Lazy, you will not become a good mod, you have lost your sense of humor and dont want any threads at all besides what you self has written or any of the pros. I just hope you can find yourself again and post some funny troll post at noobs again that makes em feel really embarressed about posting their thread.

GO AND SLAY THE NOOBS SO WE CAN LAUGH AT THEM

I will edit this post if I want anything else said.
you're right I kinda suck now

I don't even remember this thread but in all honesty I don't agree with you, maybe 45% but...

Gahlo

Smash Cadet
Perhaps an AT sticky thread would take care of these problems? *shrugs*

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Perhaps an AT sticky thread would take care of these problems? *shrugs*
I think we already have about four sticky threads that cover AT's and a huge amount of other Link strategies besides. Newbs like me just aren't familiar with the layout yet.

Whenever a person posts a topic like like "How do u do crqwalking?!" just direct them to one of the stickies that already has it. Get a mod to delete the thread after the newb has acknowledged it.

sasook

Smash Champion
I agree, there's way too many "how do you ____" or "i just ____ NEW TECHNIQUE" topics. The only useful recent one, IMO, is the reverse bombslide one.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
These threads are killing the Link Forums and need to be stopped. Its stuff like that that prevents me from posting most of the time on this forum...

sasook

Smash Champion
We seriously need Aura more now than ever. These boards are getting out of hand. I don't care if Aura would be a harsh mod, at least things would be controlled.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I was high when I posted that, I'm not leaving now. this place needs me too much.
Lol, that's what I thought.
17 days was way too long anyway. I was working off of lack of sleep when I posted too. :dizzy:

sasook

Smash Champion
lol dude....the last post before yours was in september, this threads been dead for a while now

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Lol
i say just report the next post that says:
"holy **** ZOMG!!!!1 y0u c@n sl1de wh1le d01ng U-sm@sh!!!!!!1"

D

Deleted member

holy **** ZOMG!!!!1 y0u c@n sl1de wh1le d01ng U-sm@sh!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom