• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A realistic and precise prediction of Dojo

san-romanov

Smash Cadet
There is 85 updates until now
There is 65 left until december 3
So as far as now We got 17 characters in Dojo and you want a roster of 40- 45, this means that.

17- 45= 28-23 characters left.

So we take those 28 from 65 and we have….

37 Updates…. A few don’t you think??? And we have to put the special moves for some characters, the stages, items, adventure mode, how to play, notices, online, music, trailers, etc…

So here is the answer for the popular million question, are we going to see all the characters before December 3??? NO, actually we have 28% to see all of them. And Sakurai can’t update 28 characters and leave us with 10 stages, when in melee we had 30¡¡ so we have

37-30= 7 updates woaaaoo¡¡

WE can have 7 updates of items¡¡¡ or we can have more updates of everything and not have a roster of 45-40 before 3 december.

Ah¡, and if you still believe that there are also the day’s 2 update don’t count with it because as far as now we have just 10 day like that.

One more thing, stop makin those treads of "I know what sakurai is going to update because blablabal..." that is imposible for now... maybe in november they could know jaja.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I think we can acknowledge that in the coming week we get lots of AMAZING updates including Newcomers and returning Veterans. We will also get the usual updates on new Stages, Items, Music, Moves etc.

Also, after the game is released we will proberly get more updates on unlockables and more stuff. The next few weeks are looking promising.

san-romanov

Smash Cadet
Yeah, It's just that i'm talkin BEFORE december 3not after, of course we are going to know everything after release

Ah¡ one more calculation

In SSB we have a roster of 12, 4 secrets and 8 initials

In melee, we had 14 initial ans 11 secrets so an aproximation could be:

Sakurai can show us 20, or 24 and 15 secrets, it'll be a total of 39, but the 15 wouldn't be shown after the release.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
*Sigh* It's too bad for you Sakurai can be very random and hard to predict something. maxpower1227 also said that at the last minute, Sakurai showed all the hidden characters in Melee a while back. If they're one thing I've learned, it's not to tell how you can accurately predict Sakurai's updates. You'll get mindgamed. Some people argee with me on this, too.

san-romanov

Smash Cadet
Yeah you're right in some things, anyone can't predict sakurai.

But the numbers don't lie, it something possible that we can know no more than 25 characters before 3 december.

In a realistic way, sakurai could show us the complete rooster in the last minute or he couldn't, remember that we are now in 2007 no in 2001. Also the wii is more popular than the GC.
When they released GC it didn't sell the same numbers as wii.

Sir James

The Doctor
Anything can happen. With Sakurai, thinking / predicting / calculating is a waste of time. Just sit back and enjoy the updates that come out :bigthumbu

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Your thread is one of them.

This week we had a double update - we had two updates in one day.

Whats to stop Sakurai doing another 30 of them?

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
:/ I would never try to predict Sakurai tbh. I mean what if he woke up one day and said " Hmm I think today I'll surprise everyone with 2 character updates, a revealing of a stage and 2 items "

I mean he almost throws any predictions out the window. He can update whatever he feels like doing. That's what I like about him; very hard to predict. I'd almost be boring if you knew which update was going to fall on what day.

-Knight

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
There is 85 updates until now
There is 65 left until december 3
So as far as now We got 17 characters in Dojo and you want a roster of 40- 45, this means that.

17- 45= 28-23 characters left.

So we take those 28 from 65 and we have….

37 Updates…. A few don’t you think??? And we have to put the special moves for some characters, the stages, items, adventure mode, how to play, notices, online, music, trailers, etc…

So here is the answer for the popular million question, are we going to see all the characters before December 3??? NO, actually we have 28% to see all of them. And Sakurai can’t update 28 characters and leave us with 10 stages, when in melee we had 30¡¡ so we have

37-30= 7 updates woaaaoo¡¡

WE can have 7 updates of items¡¡¡ or we can have more updates of everything and not have a roster of 45-40 before 3 december.

Ah¡, and if you still believe that there are also the day’s 2 update don’t count with it because as far as now we have just 10 day like that.

One more thing, stop makin those treads of "I know what sakurai is going to update because blablabal..." that is imposible for now... maybe in november they could know jaja.
Yeah, It's just that i'm talkin BEFORE december 3not after, of course we are going to know everything after release

Ah¡ one more calculation

In SSB we have a roster of 12, 4 secrets and 8 initials

In melee, we had 14 initial ans 11 secrets so an aproximation could be:

Sakurai can show us 20, or 24 and 15 secrets, it'll be a total of 39, but the 15 wouldn't be shown after the release.
although i know what your trying to say... your assumptions are just assumptions that and your post is really hard to read.

apple joos

Smash Cadet
i dont think he would show any unlockables. and i dont think he would show EVERY character. that's a little unrealistic dontcha think???

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
A roster of 40 to 45 characters is not realistic or precise.
^^For a third freakin installment of Smash, McFox, yes it is! Need I remind you that it's taken nearly a decade or even more so than that to get Brawl up and running.

And what's truly sad is that the game has yet to come out.:(

Top Bottom