• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
My friend is going to get Pokemon Pearl and I was wondering if it was possible to trade with Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald when you get to a certain point in the game.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
after you get the national dex (seeing all pokes) you can transfer pokes from the GBA games to DP, but you can't put DP pokes into RSEFRLG

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
There's this place called Pal Park.

You know the GB Advance slot? Put Fire Red/Leaf Green/whatever in there. Then, on Pearl, go to Pal Park. You can capture the Pokemon from the GB game in the slot. This is how you transfer GB Pokemon to DP

You can get to Pal Park after getting the National Dex. Then, Surf from the beach near Sandgem Town until you reach land. Eventually you'll bump into Pal Park.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

fluffy

Smash Champion
nah what you can really do is go to the pal park at some point of the game and then transfer over the ruby/sapphire/fireRed/leafGreen/emerald pokemon to pearl.

lets repeat the same thing people lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom