• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A question for the pit boards

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
when the wings come out they have a wind push affect that will PUSH people back. Also a good place for a simple question I think would be the Ask a simple question thread, at the top of the page, but thats just me.

Banee

Smash Cadet
when the wings come out they have a wind push affect that will PUSH people back. Also a good place for a simple question I think would be the Ask a simple question thread, at the top of the page, but thats just me.
Well considering its character specific, even if it is a simple question, this seems like the logical place.

Of course, I completely understand patronizing people to cut down on the spam on these boards. I can tell its such a huge board with lots of new threads often and we wouldnt want it getting cluttered.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
The one we have at the top of this page if for questions about Pit. There is a Q&A thread in the tatical and we made one here so that, like you said, it helps cut back on spam. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I do it for a lot of reasons, one of the most common is to cancel a dash. A lot of my mindgames revolve around dashing.

I'll admit I do spam it for no reason sometimes, which is something I'm trying to work on...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I do it for mindgames. Plus I like the sound that the wings make.
Shing, Shing, Shing, <_<

Top Bottom