• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A "Potential" Infinite on Wario.

CO18

Smash Hero
Well, I think I might have found and infinite on Wario but I'm not entirely sure.

Basically, out of a dash grab which forces Wario to Jump break you sprint and try to pivot grab behind him.

So It's like CG, CG, etc --> run and pivot grab----> cg other way repeat.

Like the timing seems pretty strict, Sometimes I think I have it but other times the wario just like footstools me as im going under him to pivot grab.

I think it's possible with perfect timing or you may have to do an SK92ish reverse grab or something.

Can someone else help test this out?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
yeah, I'll try Co18, We could have a match and I could be wario if you want? I need to get better at his airgame anyway. Otherwise all I can do is practice on computers.

Offline timing is soo much more different from online, but I was able to CG a level 9 Wario CPU about 4 times using your method before he was able to get out of it. The timing seems really tight on the pivot, and still really hard even when I use the Cstick for grabs. It might be an infinite, or a fluke on the other person's part, not sure.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, Im not entirely sure if it works or not.

And Id highly doubt Id be able to pull it off on wifi unless the connection was flawless.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ooooo

yea that doesnt work, the wario can footstool u or just jump out.

already tested it vs humans.

but the infinite i've found is a little better and theres only one tight, unsafe way, out of it.

show you guys in the vid commin up.

Top Bottom