• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Pokemon series kart racer (in the style of Mario Kart)

PF9

Smash Lord
For years the Mario Kart series has been popular, and has been on many of Nintendo's platforms starting with the SNES.

So, now, they should try this concept with another of their flagship franchises - Pokemon.

Sure Pokemon had a racing game in the form of Pokemon Dash, but it wasn't really what the fanbase wanted.

I feel if Pokemon is going to re-tackle the racing game genre, it has to be with a Mario Kart-style game.

The most popular of all the Pokemon would be playable. No doubt we'd have a playable Pikachu in such a game.

So, what do you think of this idea?

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
Depends on the roster. I absolutely hate Pokken's roster, so I really can't bring myself to play it.

It'd also have to be developed by a third party. Game Freak can't even code a simplistic RPG properly, so I certainly wouldn't trust them to develop a racing game. If it's developed by a company that has a respectsble resume in the racing game genre, I'd have some faith in the idea.

mrahahkrabs

Smash Rookie
ooof im so dumb i thought pokemon dash was the only thing that they would doo

Last edited:
Top Bottom