• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Personal rant that I gotta say >_>

kit

Smash Apprentice
its a random factor that gives a player a unearned advantage. And before you say it I'm aware this is in effect for both players, but only one gets ****ed over here NORMALLY.
that's life

its like playing russian roulette... someone has to take the bullet right? you took the risk in playing as did the other player(s)... just because one got screwed by it doesn't mean the other didn't deserve the win ... that's just how life works... people just need to let things go more... I know its a competitive game especially at this level... but seriously just because you could beat someone or felt you should have beat them but lost due to a random factor doesn't matter... get over it or don't play

Pi

Smash Hero
I bet it feels good when you go disrupt their camping and **** em up w/ combo's of your own though
Don't lie, that's really why you go get em, to embarrass them
then you just feel embarrassed when you fail

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Lol whenever someone camps against my Mario in Hyrule I help them start up a campfire with couple of fireballs.
Thats really the problem, you are "forced" to use a char like mario and you cant use most of other chars because you would probably get f*cked up by their camping tricks

NixxxoN

Smash Master
No, you don't have to use Mario. Completely wrong.
Maybe you are so good that the campers dont surprise you, but i tell a lot of people hate campers and a lot of people like camping and have a high experience at it and they can *** you up

NixxxoN

Smash Master
If they're camping, pull out a book and read on the other side of Hyrule.
hah, yes, of course i know about this... but still, if they come back to you, in the earliest opportunity they will camp again and you will fall to the trap

Superstar

Smash Champion
Fireblaster just said that as a joke and because he uses Mario. There are other methods with other chars.

And something Mango said in his Jiggs thread, that Gimpy told him, "you don't have to go to them if you don't want to".

D

Deleted member

Thats really the problem, you are "forced" to use a char like mario and you cant use most of other chars because you would probably get f*cked up by their camping tricks
this really isn't a problem if you know what you are doing

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Whenever a projectile character camps just pick Yoshi and practice parrying them. Thats what I do and its fun.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
every character has something to deal with camping.
Pikachu and kirby have broken priority
Fox/Link/Samus/Yoshi/Mario/Luigi have projectiles
Jigglypuff has good approach especially with teleports
Falcon has a good approach and high priority
Ness has high priority

DK camps anyway so who cares

Superstar

Smash Champion
DK also has UpB and bair.

It depends a lot on which char is camping though. But with a time limit, if you're good, you can be patient. It's just really bad if it's a friendly.

Top Bottom