• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
well, ask me what you want to know about me.i haven't been here for very long so you might not find much about me here.
Then I will make some really awsome background story. Your parents were killed by *insert nation soldeir here*. So you joined the army and even took out *insert number of soldiers here* and even passed *insert horrible painful territory here*. Then even killed the last corrupted *insert leader here* then liberated *insert people here*.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Then I will make some really awsome background story. Your parents were killed by *insert nation soldeir here*. So you joined the army and even took out *insert number of soldiers here* and even passed *insert horrible painful territory here*. Then even killed the last corrupted *insert leader here* then liberated *insert people here*.
sounds nice. the only problem with that is i'm too nice.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You got it, I would say our great communist leader but then I would get hanged for treason >_>
yes :mad:
now for my theme, it either must be from Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden or Serj Tankian or i'll hang you for displeasing your leader >,>

Roxas M

Smash Master
can you make my background story like kingdom hearts? and i would of said something else other that evil but nothing came to mind when i posted that.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
well, can it at least have nothing to do with pointy bear hugs?
Yeah sure, I will give you super boots and magic punching gloves

oh you have angered me :mad:
Bite me you infidel. . . . . . . . kidding I wouldn't mess with your nation what so ever. Just PM me the song since I know you have very high taste for music choice

Roxas M

Smash Master
i think this one is better. i would give you the theme song i want but i'm using wiinet.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Yeah sure, I will give you super boots and magic punching gloves

Bite me you infidel. . . . . . . . kidding I wouldn't mess with your nation what so ever. Just PM me the song since I know you have very high taste for music choice
:bee: yes i do, as soon as i find the 2 other remaining members, i will pm my song >.>

8Bitman

Smash Master
dont worry kirbs, kingdom hearts was an okay series nothing to cry about, plus your going to have a few years to catch up before they make a new one because the creators are currently making other games:)

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
CAPTAIN: choknater: 1977-1957-8573 / Shiek/ Zelda, DDD, Kirby

ATTACKERS: PentaSalia: 2621-2318-8014 / Ike and GaW
blankvi: 4983-8273-5352 / Wario, PT, Falco

DEFENDERS: HoB: 2106-0102-0875 / Snake, Falco, Pikachu
mcmuff1nman: 0173-2745-5921 / Olimar, Gaw, Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom