• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh ****. I'm sorry bro, I need to PM you our team in correct format.

JOE!

Smash Hero
1:leader/JOE!/JOE!/ 0430-7953-3406/:bowser::yoshi::falcon::wolf:
2:defender/Toony/Toony/1848-4112-9701/:toonlink:
3:defender/Gordo Michael/Gordo/4768-7106-9699/:marth::peach::dedede:
4:attacker/Shogun Fox/Shogun/3823-8199-2988/:ness:

NEED:
5:attacker/name/tag/FC/Main

Toony

Smash Journeyman
1:leader/JOE!/JOE!/ 0430-7953-3406/:bowser::yoshi::falcon::wolf:
2:defender/Toony/Toony/1848-4112-9701/:toonlink:
3:defender/Gordo Michael/Gordo/4768-7106-9699/:marth::peach::dedede:
4:attacker/Shogun Fox/Shogun/3823-8199-2988/:ness:

NEED:
5:attacker/name/tag/FC/Main

EDIT some info please!

attacker/Toony/Crazy/1848 4112 9701/:ike::toonlink::pit:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
maybe try the social sirens thread to see if anyone wants to participate who is not on a team yet?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea lol

of course, weird is very subjective

i only say that cuz the majority of smashboards is 'like me'

dont worry mr black im just joshin

ahh ****

JOE!

Smash Hero
Great Niantirb : The most wealthy of wealthy nations. Gold, Silver and Diamond pave the captiols city streets. It is found under the city floating above the sky and was once under full control from it. But about one hundred years ago it managed to buy its way to independence. It is an ok government which is a mix of Democratic and communist views. It has prospered much through out the years, but for some reason have a king but he is just a figure head. Violence is avoided at all cost and people must pay a fee if they bump into someone. Cleanliness is a main factor here and people are sent to jail if they are to eat with out washing their hands.

JOE: Head commander of the army, well not really army but voluntary fight force. He is one of the most well mannered man in the entire country. He is said to base his fighting style off of cleaning techniques. He has not lost a single fight to dirt yet! He treats his soldiers like a Father. Usually found with Sir Orion

Sir orion: A rather cheerful fellow, always a with a tea cup in hand and chip in the other. He is in charge of the countries defense but since it has never been to war, actually it never really needs to go to war seeing it is so rich. Thanks to no wat Sir Orion usually is out in front of the queens courtyard playing chess with the other 4 generals. He fights using the deadly Mop of justice by his side.

Gordo Michael: he just started his new rank as Sir Orion's right hand man. He is rather new to the military scene and hopes to make a good impression and protect his country. That and get a good raise as he said “ With this pay it would have to take me a week to save up for the golden statue of me for my front yard at my mansion!” He is some what spoiled in wealth just like everyone else in the country. Hec the poor have giant swimming pools T_T. He is usually found with JOE. He fight hand to hand, he fights weapons dirty and filled with well dirt.

Shogun Fox: The most hungry general of them all, he spends his free time drinking coffee with Gordo. He has a rather lazy way of fighting but not when it comes to using his brain. Using strange brain powers he attacks with cleaning rays of light! All those he declares filthy is washed at once. He was once from the tree top kingdom but it was filled with so much dirt he moved here and even won the lottery! What luck correct?

Toony: The most dirty citizen of all the country. He is never allowed any where near the capitol. He was put on attack possession due to his smell. JOE figured his odor was so bad it would keep all foes away. So far he attacks by launching stinky and ugly attacks at his foes. Some say the smell is more like torture and that toony should be banned from the country.
this wins...but no themesongs or photos? :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm switching places with JOE! and taking over as Leader of Group 6. He's got business to attend to for awhile during the tournament, so he wanted me to step in for him.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I'm switching places with JOE! and taking over as Leader of Group 6. He's got business to attend to for awhile during the tournament, so he wanted me to step in for him.
just for that week at least :p

also, change yoshi to :sonic:

I forgot i blow online as yoshi <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom