• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Palutena Combo/Compilation Video (3DS)

IzunaDroppuh

Smash Rookie
NNID
InfamouzShadow
3DS FC
2852-8054-4919
i like the shield push off the cliff, and the jab into fsmash.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
As an aspiring Palutena user, this video made me hopeful for her. Those jab combos are awesome. I need to practice the timing on those. I absolutely love the offstage reflector gimps too. 10/10!

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Those Reflect Barrier gimps...! I honestly never thought about using it like that, haha.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
Thank you so much guys, your comments made my day :b:
Just noticed you can embed videos into a post so I've done that as well

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Hey everyone, I'm in desperate need of help from any person who has a 3DS capture card and has NOT updated to the new version (1.04) of smash bros.

If you are one of these people, or know of anyone who is, please quote this post and let me know who they are. I have a ton of pre-update replays from version 1.03 and would pay to have them recorded for a montage I was planning to make before the patch was released.

I have the replay folder from my SD card saved on my computer and would simply have to send it to this person. They would then just have to copy the contents of the folder onto their own SD card and record the replays with their capture card, and then send the video files back to me over time or through dropbox or something.

Thank you guys for your help! I really appreciate it!

Top Bottom