• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new problem emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I have neglected brawl for 2-3months. I just haven't played seriously AT All. Now im back in and I suck *** bad. Never had to ask this ,but what things in training mode should I practice. I remember the technical stuff will lucario but the application is getting to me. I only remember a few match-ups. Will I just have to grind through playing bad until im good?

I dont want any **** from rayku either lol.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Q&A thread next time. Hell, even LGD would've been a great place to post this.

At any rate, there's not much for you to do in training mode. Just focus on Lucario's MUs - what kill moves to save for later, what to avoid doing, playstyles, etc etc - and spacing your aerials. From there, just play matches with other humans and you'll be back on your feet in no time.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Yea, posting this in Q&A or LGD would have been better. When you post the question there, people will answer =]

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
If you have a video, you could go to the "critique my Lucario" thread.

Other than that I'd follow the advice these other people have mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom