• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A neat trick?

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Hey that is pretty smexy. I've never seen that one before. Have you tried it on Battlefield yet? Despite the fact some might already be aware of it, I say name it. =P

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I dunno how useful this is... it's just another semi-neatish trick that'll try to apply to a game I may or may not be winning and get punished for trying over and over again.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
Ok, then. How 'bout, "Even if it's situational or not, I like it. In those certain situations, if it is indeed situational, I think it has a great potential for mindgames and such. If not, it's still useful nonetheless."

Happy? - -

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Which is one reason you would use this, to get off the top platform ;p It's not like you'd go up to the top platform just to do this tech.

Binx

Smash Master
It would be easy to chase with most characters, and at least once in a while they wouldn't expect you to be able to retaliate after using it.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I played a little last night with some bros and found that I really didn't find it all too useful, except to move from one part of the stage to other. I actually found it more useful in teams matches, because I can get across the level quicker for an edgeguard.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Miggz get any Dazzle; the best software can be downloaded online so it doesn't matter of the Dazzles price, the price is determined by the software which you can get for free instead of buying a $100. Just buy a $50 Dazzle and go to google and search download Dazzle software(pick either Ultimate/Platinum) and start downloading instead of buying a CD that determines the Price of the Dazzle.(my friend did this for me and it has the best quality you can get =) )

PM me for help

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Nice way to get creative that's for sure!

edit:please delete this double post; it wasn't intended and was a common human error. I'll be more aware for now on.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Miggz get any Dazzle; the best software can be downloaded online so it doesn't matter of the Dazzles price, the price is determined by the software which you can get for free instead of buying a $100. Just buy a $50 Dazzle and go to google and search download Dazzle software(pick either Ultimate/Platinum) and start downloading instead of buying a CD that determines the Price of the Dazzle.(my friend did this for me and it has the best quality you can get =) )

PM me for help
Sorry for the late reply. That is awesome! I owe you and your friend a thanks for that one. I'll be sure to let you know when I get one, should be in a few weeks actually. I'll add you as a friend on the boards and yeah, I will PM you too. XD

Top Bottom