• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A neat final smash trick

KillaBunneh

Smash Rookie
I found a neat trick that makes jigglypuffs final smash more effective on stages like final destination where you can go under the small stage. When jigglypuff does the FS under final destination preferably in the middle, he will cover a much more "killing" radius rather than if it were done if he was standing on the stage or he jumped in the air above the stage. I usually kill everyone on the stage when I do this. It is probably because people usually hide from jigglypuffs FS by jumping of the stage and then recover when the smash is done, and when I do my final smash trick it is harder to avoid when my opponents try to jump and recover. I dont have any videos but it would be nice to hear people trying out this trick or even a video. When the final smash is over, jigglypuff just has to recover with rising pound and jumps.

Another thing about jigglypuffs final smash that i wanted to point out is that it kills his own teammates, I dont know if its a glitch but its a bummer. :dizzy:

KillaBunneh

Smash Rookie
What I do is that I jump off the stage and then do a rising pound and an extra jump. Make sure your close to the platform, then I do the FS. Once FS is done recover by rising pounds and jumps. make sure you dont waste any jumps

TheStig

Smash Lord
yeah i tried this against two of my friends in a 3 way match, and it is very annoying. i killed myself from using too many jumps though.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
killing team mates is nt the only glitch jiggs has, at bride of eldin when the hole is about to come back use the final smash and jiggs will stay giant, on pirate ship use it when the rock comes and jigglypuff will stay giant

Bishop_S

Smash Cadet
I tried this trick online on Final Destination, and it was quite successfull. I was going against a Fox and a Sonic.

After I broke the Smash Ball, I walked over the edge and did two or Three Forward B's (maybe one jump in between) to get to the middle under the stage and then, I set it off. It KOed both of them. Then I used the rest of my jumps to make it back to safety.

I think whenever I'm Jigglypuff with a final smash... this is going to be my number one way of performing the smash if the level allows for it.

Jigglypuff may have to join my own personal Green Team.

KillaBunneh

Smash Rookie
haha when i get the smash ball my friends say "stop that jigglypuff from getting under the stage"
and then when i actually go under they say "aw f**&". Oh and to let everyone know is that i only use one jump and a pound before I do the final smash. Then i do the rising pound and to recover back!

Top Bottom