• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Magnificent Nightmare's Blog

NegativeZero

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5128]A Magnificent Nightmare's Blog[/drupal]

I get very aggressive if I feel a story is ATTACKING people that have even a trace of innocence. I understand the emotional horrors of many a famous villain in literature. Thus, because of what people go through, I prefer stories not too intense and mocking towards smaller groups nor too unlikely in terms of positivity. Basically, if gloomy, show some good things about life and vice-versa.
I stand up for the minority when I can because I may have Asperger's Syndrome, but that got me famous for a HIGH rather than a low score in a couple video games via Twin Galaxies and Guinness.

This is a link to my Google site, https://sites.google.com/site/charlessupersonicziese/about-me

Why the Super Sonic? Well look at this at 7:41 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wvFRXJ1H1U

As I mentioned before, my mind is a cluster of serious and punny, so I can be all about humor when I am in the right mood.

NegativeZero

Smash Rookie
I have returned from my cocoon of change. I may be here more often, if my double mind can agree on things.

(Why do you think my pic and name are a paradox and/or opposites?)

If I could make my own music, one would expect ballad remakes of anime tunes with a Hikaru Midorikawa-esque voice (Marth's VA)

Now I want an anime or manga my two major aspects can agree on, I'm mostly versatile except for these things below. I will explain why these cause incompatibility issues.
We find post-apocalyptic stories unsuitable (try being read the story of the Biblical flood at age 7...), ecchi is only tolerable if it's in small doses and has a lot of non-sex joked seriousness as well. (try an unplanned website redirecting me to 18+ images at age 12 when you were just getting out of suicidal depression...) Intense physical cruelty towards children or people who look really young (emotional abuse leading to feeling what youth feel forever, the exception being if they have literally no reaction).

Now I like funny faces, anime from the 70s onwards (HAIL GATCHAMAN!!!), heart-warming lighthearted slice of life (Aria for example), mythological stories (Matantei Loki, Sailor Moon if you REALLY pay attention), alternate realities (Tsubasa, excluding the soul murdering OVAs and manga, Asura Cryin'), martial arts, romance, episodic comedies of cheesiness.

Top Bottom