• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A list of bugs no one seems to have posted.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
-Fox can have his upB's trajectory completely rebounded if he travels towards Smashville's ledge in a certain way, usually when the platform is above it, possibly moving. This most likely happens to other spacies too. (Sometimes Fox moves in a different direction, sometimes only the animation changes to his grounded upB form, this is all probably because Smashville sucks ass and the platform has always been buggy as hell.)
-Diddy's upB still can't sweetspot the ledge if he's holding back at most angles.
-Fox, Falco and Wolf shines will use momentum boosts ala Lucas and Ness downB if done properly, usually when TK'd.
-Wolf's fsmash makes him leave the stage when he uses it on a slope. Easiest to reproduce on Yoshi's Island Brawl's ledge. (This was a Brawl thing iirc)
-Falcon's sideB traveling "range" is inconsistent, tested on Warioware. It will sometimes grab the ledge when used onstage at the topmost platform (traveling over the edge), sometimes not, and it can even platform cancel if used from the top platform towards the middle of the stage, however this is the most rare occurrence I have ever seen in the game, I've only managed it four times out of one-hundred tries.
-You can hit an enemy with an item that disappears on hit and still grab it before it actually disappears, effectively "cloning" it. (This might've been a Brawl thing since this shouldn't have changed in PM)

More to come later.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
"-Fox, Falco and Wolf shines will use momentum boosts ala Lucas and Ness downB if done properly, usually when TK'd."

what is TK'd?

"-You can hit an enemy with an item that disappears on hit and still grab it before it actually disappears, effectively "cloning" it. (This might've been a Brawl thing since this shouldn't have changed in PM)"

could you get a vid of this?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
"-Fox, Falco and Wolf shines will use momentum boosts ala Lucas and Ness downB if done properly, usually when TK'd."

what is TK'd?

"-You can hit an enemy with an item that disappears on hit and still grab it before it actually disappears, effectively "cloning" it. (This might've been a Brawl thing since this shouldn't have changed in PM)"

could you get a vid of this?
Tiger Knee'd. Aka done RIGHT when you lift off the ground. This is a really rare occurrence too as it's only happened to me twice, but both times I had done it right when I lifted off.

The second one I can do, yeah. I ordered my capture device last night, it should only be a few days.

Last edited:

Sandfall

Stage Designer
-Wolf's fsmash makes him leave the stage when he uses it on a slope. Easiest to reproduce on Yoshi's Island Brawl's ledge. (This was a Brawl thing iirc)
This was a collision glitch specific to Yoshi's Island Brawl (it happens with Snake's Dash attack too). It's been fixed for 3.5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom