• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A list of Amiibos in order of rarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I better get the Marth one then. There's a store in my city here in Japan that has them stocked well. Picked up a Samus, Villager, Ms. fit, and Link.

Last edited:

3DSplayer

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArcanineTrainer
I've only seen the first wave of amiibos so far so this is what I've noticed: (I went to ToysRus and EB games)
I haven't seen a single Marth or WiiFit Trainer
I've seen a few villagers and Kirbys
Everyone else I've seen tons of.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Has anyone had any luck in finding Falcon? I've seen Zelda, Luigi, and Diddy Kong at my local target. If they did have Falcon, he was sold out by the time I got there.

ImiT-rexanax35

Smash Rookie
Yes, I saw the following in the store today: cpt falcon, luigi, diddy kong, and PIT!!
Have a Marth myself: went to the store one day and saw they had none left. Just as I was about to turn around and walk awy this little girl puts back the Marth she had taken!! Would've hugged her there and then, but I didn't want to get arrested..

This is Dreamland store in Belgium btw, you can order online through Collishop

Last edited:

Techno Hunter

Smash Cadet
So... it seems that Amiibos that are compatible with few games are actually rare?

Oh boy it's gonna be fun trying to find that Megaman.

GravityZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
TricksterZorua
3DS FC
4382-2023-3008
Guys, I have great news for European Amiibo collectors! I went to Köln/Cologne, Germany, and saw THIS in the Saturn, in the Kaufhof/Galaria building:

I bought Little Mac and got Wii Fit Trainer and Villager as gift from my parents! I was about to get Villager and Marth, but I noticed that Marth's box got damaged, so I took WFT as replacement!

Last edited:

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
:4marth: :4villager: :4wiifit: - Never seen them in stores. I only saw one Wii Fit at a GameStop in a mall in Concord, CA on November 22nd. I regret not getting it. Never seen Villager or Marth in stock.
:4pit: :4littlemac: - Basically the Marth and Villager of Wave 2.
:4falcon: - I've seen some in stock online. It's rare, but not as rare as Pit and Little Mac. I hope to pick him up soon and fast.
:4fox: - Pretty common, I see them on most occasions. Little rare at some stores, but it was easy to find him.
:4diddy: :4luigi: - Similar to the Fox situation. Quite common.
:4dk: :4pikachu: :4samus: :4zelda: :4link: - Very common.
:4yoshi: :4peach: :4kirby: :4mario: - Always available

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
Coming from Sweden, I do agree that Marths and Villagers are once in a blue moon experiences, but I think Foxes and Yoshis are more plentiful here. Cpt. Falcons seem to be rare as well, and Kirbies are, strangely enough, rare as well.

GravityZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
TricksterZorua
3DS FC
4382-2023-3008
Guys, just edited my previous post with the picture! I got the Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Little Mac from it! I avoided Marth, due to his damaged box!

Matoi Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
katarina-hatsune
3DS FC
5215-0514-7118
In most of the Australian stores, at least, in Melbourne, the amiibos they mostly have there are Mario and Pikachu. Everyone else is gone. Meanwhile in Sydney, I did see a lot of Marios, Pikachus, Wii Fit Trainers, Peaches, Donkey Kongs and Samuses. But no Yoshi or Marth was there. Plus one guy took the last Villager amiibo. :c

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
In most of the Australian stores, at least, in Melbourne, the amiibos they mostly have there are Mario and Pikachu. Everyone else is gone. Meanwhile in Sydney, I did see a lot of Marios, Pikachus, Wii Fit Trainers, Peaches, Donkey Kongs and Samuses. But no Yoshi or Marth was there. Plus one guy took the last Villager amiibo. :c
Yeah, pretty much, except that I can never find WFT for the life of me and that peach seems to be low in stock. I'll be heading over to my local EB Games tomorrow, so I'll be able to find out what they have left.... I'm really tempted to Buy a Mac or Falcon amiibo if I spot one, instead of 1 Month Xbox Live :p

Last edited:

Mathwall

Smash Rookie
Guys, I have great news for European Amiibo collectors! I went to Köln/Cologne, Germany, and saw THIS in the Saturn, in the Kaufhof/Galaria building:

I bought Little Mac and got Wii Fit Trainer and Villager as gift from my parents! I was about to get Villager and Marth, but I noticed that Marth's box got damaged, so I took WFT as replacement!

That's unrealistic and unbelievable from what's in my stores. Very different and you are very lucky.

GravityZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
TricksterZorua
3DS FC
4382-2023-3008
That's unrealistic and unbelievable from what's in my stores. Very different and you are very lucky.
Well, I don't live in Germany, we just go really rarely to Cologne, so I was very lucky to see it! When we're going to another city in Germany, I hope they'll have many (rare) amiibo in its Saturn aswell!

Quen

Smash Rookie
There are no rare amiibos in germany. You can order every amiibo from amazon.de.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I have to say, Luigi was pretty hard to find in my state. Not as hard as lil mac, falcon, and pit but still was hard for me. He wasn't in my city nor the next one. I also couldn't order him online gamestop. (I had a gift card so I had to find him in gamestop) I was lucky to find him in the 3rd city I looked for. I bought the last Luigi from there.

Meanwhile Mario is just everywhere and the most common amiibo there is and feel like they will never run out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom