• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Hypothetical WildBrain Platform Fighter/Fighting Game Discussion Thread

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Given that WIldBrain has turned into one of the largest media companies in the world, I think a platform fighter/fighting game is due for them. I feel with the collection of shows and what not they have, they are definitely in line. I was inspired to make this thread by a post from the NASB thread by someone, I forgot who. The joke of a WildBrain Super Slamfest was brought up. So now, get talking about your ideas. Also, the idea of a WildBrain crossover fighter may eventually pop up somewhere in the Smashboards Creates area soon....or someone else can inherit the idea or so. Get discussing!

400px-WildBrain_logo_(2021-present)_2.jpg

List of IPs they own

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Given that WIldBrain has turned into one of the largest media companies in the world, I think a platform fighter/fighting game is due for them. I feel with the collection of shows and what not they have, they are definitely in line. I was inspired to make this thread by a post from the NASB thread or so from I believe @Darkonedagger who brought up the joke of a WildBrain Super Slamfest. So now, get talking about your ideas. Also, the idea of a WildBrain crossover fighter may eventually pop up somewhere in the Smashboards Creates area soon....or someone else can inherit the idea or so. Get discussing!

View attachment 356978

List of IPs they own
I don't think that was me actually

Top Bottom