• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A "Hypothetical" Tourney Item List

VisetheStompy

Smash Cadet
Man lots of posts since I last checked. Unfortuntatly they are delving into the same song and dance of all the other threads. So Ill repost a few points people seem to be missing.

This thread is not about ifr items should or should not be in major tournaments. I don't decide it and posting in this thread will not decide it! The people in charge of the major tournaments will decide it!

What this thread is about talking about a theoretical item list for a potential variation of tournament rules to low key, more laid backl setting. Im expecting the formalized rules of the big tournaments to fall back to something similar to Melee's rules. Im fine with it because I understand the justification of it. So take the flame war somewhere else please:psycho:

Edit: I forgot to mention to Jack that I am interested in seeing how your tournement thread turns out if it manages to get approved.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
It just so happens that I decided not to procrastinate for once, and I went ahead and asked for mod approval even though it's still 2 weeks til release. I got the approval (I was kind of surprised, especially with the potential for flame wars on the topic), so I went ahead and made the thread in the tournament discussion board. I direct anyone who wants to join the project/wants more info/wants to discuss to this thread. Please read the OP first, though.

Top Bottom