• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A huge 2 day MELEE tournament in SoCal feat. CA, AZ, WA, Canada, Mexico, NY + more!!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241668

Neal, Azn_Lep, and I are hosting a two day event for Melee. It will be very big of course feat. all the best players from West Coast and even Mexico! We will also have a bonfire for FREE so that all the smashers can hang out and relax =)

Please look into this and try to come. It will be great!

San Diego smashers are also very nice and will most likely be able to give you guys housing!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
This being in Atl South DOES make perfect sense.

Lol, I can't look at your avatar anymore Hbox without thinking of an amalgamation of you and a Wigglybuff. (Sp?)

Charoo

Smash Champion
This being in Atl South DOES make perfect sense.

Lol, I can't look at your avatar anymore Hbox without thinking of an amalgamation of you and a Wigglybuff. (Sp?)
jsut trying to spread the love.

It attracted Jman and M2k so it seems to be working =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
There's a sale going on right now from JetBlue

Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) to Long Beach, CA (LGB) one way
$119

We are also working on a way to provide you guys with transportation to the venue. Not many flight goes to San Diego so I understand that some booking must be made to arrive here and such. Housing will also be guarantee for OOS people if you can't find soem1 to house you guys.

Charoo

Smash Champion
THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE HUGE!!! Right now we are guarantee at least 128 people!!!

We have people coming all over North America!

Norcal is coming including DBR and SS!
Arizona is coming with Forward and AXE
East Coast players such as Jman DJ Nintendo and Alukard are confirmed!
Canada is coming such as Blunted Object
Even Mexico is attending like Eddy Mexico (Luigi player who did very well at Genesis)

This tournament will break the record in attendance that Mango Juice holds for melee only tourney since brawl came out! Yes, Mango Juice was bigger than ROM and this tournament will be even bigger than both! Guess what, I also hosted that tournament!

The melee community is socal is always growing and exciting! We welcome all OOS to attend!

Lastly, we are challenging ANYONE to fight SOCAL!

SOCAL VS THE WORLD BABY!!! Bring it

oh yeah, did I mention free bonfire?

Top Bottom