• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A good challenge

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Hey just wanna say that to anybody that reads this post, can e-mail me at latinoteen_vpa@hotmail.com, just wanna let u know that i havent had a good challenge in a while and if u live in toronto let me know so we set up a meeting, i have been playing for 4 years and got alot of strategy's i can teach with a couple of characters, i usually play with fox, marth,yoshi and roy, i have come to become pretty good with those 4, and nobody has ever beatent me yet, so any advice u need just add me and ill reply.........latez

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
the thing is im new here in toronto, so i dont know much about anything so thats mostly why i posted a good challenge so some of u guys can give me any tips, if i would have known about the tourny i defenetly would have went, i havent played smash in a while so ive been wanting to play.....so if anybody knows about any upcoming tourneys here in brampton or toronto please let me know.......thanx

Europhoria

Smash Lord
T8's coming up. But if that's too far away pm Dragon_Hawk. I'm sure he'd be happy to use you for wobbling practice :O I could use some practice of stuff myself.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
jaja dude dont make me laugh like i said nobody has been a challenge for me so far and i have gone against some pretty good guys, well hey if your interested lets set up a meet somewhere......oh and where is the tourney??? let me know.....peace

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
rofl

this guy is pretty funny i like him

so who do you main? roy?

yeah me too, i like to use the b moves becuz they're special and have lotz of fire.

lol. Just brings lots of money to T8 and money match me :] I'll give you a goooood challenge. ;]

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Hey just wanna say that to anybody that reads this post, can e-mail me at latinoteen_vpa@hotmail.com, just wanna let u know that i havent had a good challenge in a while and if u live in toronto let me know so we set up a meeting, i have been playing for 4 years and got alot of strategy's i can teach with a couple of characters, i usually play with fox, marth,yoshi and roy, i have come to become pretty good with those 4, and nobody has ever beatent me yet, so any advice u need just add me and ill reply.........latez
hi my name's dragon_hawk and i like main kirby do you wanna mm?

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
well my maine are fox and marth but second maines are yoshi and roy and like i said give me all the info of the tourny cuz i dont know anything about it and if there is none soon tell me where we can meet in toronto or brampton.........and i dont wager money i play for fun not for gambeling.......peace

C 3

Smash Ace
Hey man, i'm C 3, Luigi main (and if that guy comes by and says Luigi sucks, me and him will have issues) i'd love to see what u got. HOpefully there's some unknown talent waiting to blossom.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
yo anybody ever wanna chat about smash tactics just add me on msn i already posted my e-mail so just add........latez

J.L

Smash Ace
smash mash, i dont think u kno who you're up against... u probably think ur the best in ur own little group.. u proably think u will never ever get 4 stocked in ur life, but believe me, that will all change =)

btw if ur so confident, why dont you bet a little money into matches??? it shouldnt be a problem as long as you win. Ill let you play against my donkey kong =)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
smash mash, i dont think u kno who you're up against... u probably think ur the best in ur own little group.. u proably think u will never ever get 4 stocked in ur life, but believe me, that will all change =)

btw if ur so confident, why dont you bet a little money into matches??? it shouldnt be a problem as long as you win. Ill let you play against my donkey kong =)
Screw you I saw his wallet first.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
yo i dont really care if im good or gay i just like playing the game....and meeting new challenges im not so much into it like most of u guys here are......i mean its a good developed game and all.....and yes i think i might be good i mean i have been playing the game for like 4 years from time to time.......

Top Bottom