• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A goal of sorts

Shou

Smash Cadet
I want to provide people with decent competition. Being the best? Well known? No...that's way too much.

There was a time when I was well known in a community for an online DS game called Jump Ultimate Stars. I didn't mean for it to happen...I just used two characters that I liked (which everyone called crap) and won with them....then I became well known. But being well known isn't fun, because you get lots of people challenging you and a ton of people say stuff. That's just annoying. =/

But yeah....I just want my main characters to be equal so I can provide good competition to whoever I face here.
Ah, Jump Super Stars. I never got to play that game. I don't mind people challenging me, it makes me quite happy. My friends challenge me all the time for some reason, I don't mind criticizers.

180OP

Smash Journeyman
I support this.

I'm the second best in my entire college dorm. My goal is to be #1 with Pokemon Trainer. (I want to be the very best, like no one ever was!)
That song was so epic. I remember being a pokemon fanatic. The cards, the trading, the battles, the discussions, the memorizing-of-pokedex...wow.

Kadabra should have been in Brawl!

majora_787

Smash Hero
My goal is to get good with every single character. You know why? Even though Toon Link's a clone and Olimar at first looked kinda....ew...They all bring an interesting originality to the game.

Kuroneko

Smash Apprentice
My goal is to have fun and meet new people who enjoy the same type of games I like. Getting all competitive and going pro sounds like a brief dream.

pesticide

Smash Lord
I wanna be, the very best
That no one ever was (dun dun dun)
To unlock 'em all is my real test
To kick your buttox is my cause... (dun dun dun)
I will travel through Subspace lands,
searching far and wide...
Each and every level, to understand:
The power inside my controller
Smash Bros BRAWL!
(Oooooh) The game's so truuuue
Ike's sword wiiil pull me through
Smash Bros BRAWL!
Oh... this is fanboyish
When's this knock-off song gonna end?

You try to fight me and I'll put hurt on you!
SMASH
BROS
BRAWL
Gotta kick your... buttox
Gotta kick your... buttox
SMASH BROS BRAWL

._.
LOL ITS THE BRAWL THEME SONG!!! XD
did u make that up? lol

Nitoheilapine

Smash Apprentice
Well, I am willing to do that. So, I better be looking at more tournaments and stuff. This goal of mine is going to be quite hard to accomplish.
Hey Shou! Hopefully we see each other in a Tournament some day. That would be awesome! I would be the kid with the ****** kids >-> Losing. :laugh:

Billychu

Smash Cadet
My goal is to be known as one of the best Pit players online and to help all the n00bs on the Pit Character Discussion forum.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Win tournaments, a lot of them! Lol! I also want to master every single character, get 100% data on the game, beat all my friends...

billywill

Smash Journeyman
my goal is to master every character so i can pick random and always beat my friends and make them mad

Win tournaments, a lot of them! Lol! I also want to master every single character, get 100% data on the game, beat all my friends...
pretty much what he said

Shou

Smash Cadet
Hey Shou! Hopefully we see each other in a Tournament some day. That would be awesome! I would be the kid with the ****** kids >-> Losing. :laugh:
Well hopefully we can meet at a tourney. Now I just have to come up with the funds to travel. Oh boy, that's gonna be a bit of trouble.

Top Bottom