• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a Ganon specific tier list

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
No, not a ganondorf "player tier" list but a tier list based specifically on other characters vs Ganon. I dont have time to do this, but I was wondering if anybody ever thought of making a tier list for ganon in comparison to other characters.
For example...

1. (any character that ganondorf has a disadvantage to, which I assume is a lot)
2. Ganondorf (he would be in the middle of where ever he fits of course)
3. (any character that Ganon is good against, which would be small i assume as well)

Of course it would be a full list of all the characters, but Im not a big tourny guy so I was curious as to how Ganon really stacked up against everyone, we know he is low on the list but does he do well against anyone? and who if he does? and who are his truly worst matchups?

discuss...

TP

Smash Master
Why not just look at the numbers from the matchup thread and extrapolate from that?

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
Ganon sucks against everyone including himself

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
gawsh Kalm don't u know that ppl lie about their age just to see flagged vids on youtube?

Top Bottom