• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A French player in Philadelphia

Charlon

Smash Cadet
I'll be in Philadelphia to see my brother from monday, April 11 to April 20.
I'd like to use this opportunity to play with some American smashers, so I'm looking for people who'd like to meet me. Or event better, a tournament or a smashfest. Will there be any ? If there is, or if you'd like to play me, please tell me

I'm from Paris and I usually play with the some of the best French players such as my brother Poilon, Baxon, porc or Qlex, so I'd love to play some good EC players.

My Youtube Account

Hopefully, cya in Philly :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Oh, darn. There's a big tournament in Philadelphia coming up on the 23rd, just 3 days after you would leave.

Anyway, there are quite a few Philly players here that will see this that will want to set something up.

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
I'll be in Philadelphia to see my brother from monday, April 11 to April 20.
I'd like to use this opportunity to play with some American smashers, so I'm looking for people who'd like to meet me. Or event better, a tournament or a smashfest. Will there be any ? If there is, or if you'd like to play me, please tell me

I'm from Paris and I usually play with the some of the best French players such as my brother Poilon, Baxon, porc or Qlex, so I'd love to play some good EC players.

My Youtube Account

Hopefully, cya in Philly :)
Hey i'd love to play with you.
Im in north philly
Hopefully I can put up a fight.
There are other smashers around me you could play as well.
Send me a message let me know.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Do you know doraki he stayed with me for like a week back in 2007 or something like that. anyway if you want to play let me know I could throw a smashfest if no one else is also.

Last edited:

Charlon

Smash Cadet
i'll be free tomorrow only then i'll go to NYC until monday :) do you know who i can play there ? or which tread i can use for NYC ?

thanks a lot ^^

btw, i've play sneakydave this afternoon and that was a very good session ;)

Top Bottom