• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Fox Combo Video by mikeHAZE

TehTooya

Smash Rookie
I's likes :)

Favorited!

I am getting this bad habit of watching these combo videos repetitively... aw well, keep em coming 8-)

Silent Wolf Fan-Cub

Smash Rookie
Get this doo doo off of youtube please. You are wasting bandwidth.

You're not a bad fox, it's just your video wasn't entertaining IMO. Your opponents were sloppy. Non-sweet spotting Marths getting drill spiked over and over, opponents always dropping their shield after every nair you land on them (they may as well ask you to shine them), and from you I just saw a lot of standard Fox combos usually initiated by the nair. It was more or less a video of your opponents making bad decisions followed by you using mediocre combos, obvious shine spikes or worst case scenario: fully charged smash attacks.

To me a combo video is supposed to be a montage of amazing moments. In your video all I saw was stuff that has been done before and anybody with average tech skill could pull that stuff off. But I already know you have above average tech so thats another reason why this is so disappointing. I wanna see good opponents and nasty combos that I have not seen before.

3.7 out of 10

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
make a better combo video, and money match me before you begin to even try to analyze anything.

Another thing - of course my opponents are going to be making mistakes, which is HOW THEY GET PUNISHED. No player is going to be playing like m2k or pc all the time. And also, do you understand how difficult it actually is to combo players at that level?

Maybe if you had somebody good to play, you'de understand. I'm just going by how difficult it is to get through mango, and even then pulling off a combo is pretty hard.

So please, unless you are going to make a better video, show me a video of yourself doing things better than what i have done, or money match me AND beat me, don't talk.

$20

edit: lol and he's banned now. get *****.

KeNit7

Smash Rookie
wow that shows that practice really pays off. I hope I'll get close to that. Dope video tho dude.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol anyone know a good video converter because i have like 27 matches vs the maker of this combo video on my laptop but they wont go into windows movie maker i could make a nice lil montage of me vs mike haze but ugh i cant get thees videos into windows movie maker lol someone help me

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
Check here
Super encoder and Mediacoder both work really well, and are free! =]

And by the way, I loved your team matches with mango at UCLA. they were orgasmically amazing :lick:

LuCKy

Smash Master
lmao i used super encoder and it said error..............freakin mike what did you do to thees videos lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
good **** mike.

You heard remember Delorted? Tall white guy named Jake from Toronto that came down a few weeks ago?

You're way better than he let on. aha

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol, thanks. But seriously, he's a funny guy.

"i dont try in friendlies and you still lost."

.......can't i use that SAME JOHN? lol w/e tho he's chill.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'll speak for him and say he tries. ;)

What did you think of him? He's second on our PR down here.

& wait...did he really beat Mango in an MM?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol mango doesn't MM, and if he did, it would have been his falco, but i doubt it.

lol he's 2nd on your PR? wow go **** him please <3 lol.

(i'll ask mango if he lost a MM to him, hold on rofl)

edit:

pulido MIKE (3:05:53 PM): hey did you money match canada peach guy
PrrettyMango69 (3:09:29 PM): no

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol he said he beat him in a $2 mm peach vs. jiggz.

How'd he do against you? Ownedt?!

****** him isn't fun anymore. We're in the same crew, and yea...being number #1 on our PR... I don't want to hurt his feelings. ;)

He likes to challenge me for my spot alot. **** I wanted to play Mango.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
PrrettyMango69 (5:40:30 PM): no
pulido MIKE (5:40:37 PM): lol he told canada he ***** you
PrrettyMango69 (5:41:11 PM): lol
PrrettyMango69 (5:41:19 PM): where
pulido MIKE (5:41:31 PM): idk someone told me "is it true delorted beat mango in a mm"
PrrettyMango69 (5:43:11 PM): lol freaking canadians

lol, trust me, mango rarely mm's with his jiggz.

idk how he did against me lol, we played friendlies which don't really matter but i think he might have beaten me in the majority of them, which is why he's so cocky.

He gets #1 in friendly power rankings.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
that peach sucked, i ***** him in first game of mm, he had to go play tourny, i kept asking him to finish and he never did

i **** that guy.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol!

he always does that. Like, will never play friendlies, and when you want to...he'll say something like "later" - but then never actually play you.

Anyways, lets stop making my crewmate the focal point of this thread. : /

Top Bottom