• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Formal Farewell...Official Departure

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
Hello guys, this is mainly for Carolina players and some Georgia ones who care, but sadly, I have decided from recent events, those recent events being 10 minutes ago...that I am quitting the game of Smash and dropping from the scene. I've had some good times with this game and the people around me who play it, but...I can't keep playing.

As some of you may know, I've had some *problems* with people in my life, who aren't family members, and today I got the most horrific news possible for a teenager...and I don't think I'll have any motivation to pick the controller up and play anymore, so I'm just going to quit ahead of time and maybe leave with some dignity instead of ****ing up majorly at a tournament...save myself some face, ya know? Regardless...it has been fun...

TRC - Good times playing the past two days...I guess Bombsoldier team will never happen, sorry. Maybe you can team with HolyMarth and his Falcon can be Darkrain's? I don't know, either way, good times.

GAWes - Thanks for the cool tournaments you host, I only got to go to SA7 though...but it was hella fun so <3

Spinjump - You'll never get to have your revenge for me gaying you out with Sheik, sorry. Wish I could've played you again before this happened, it was fun.

Khai - You, also, will never have your revenge for me beating your secdonaries and not your main, haha.

Dan2 - Lol you're trash <3.

Yoshido - Our uh...four matches were fun. =P Badass Yoshi...maybe you're the next Fumi. Also, drop Jiggs and use Ganon, he's cooler. You should upload those videos of me sucking, so I can get another fresh wiff of why I don't need to play this game anymore =P

John/Tai - Lol...dry ramen son. It was fun, the Peach and Falcon were too good, but I won our last match so I basically win at life. I'm sure RC can give you all the competition you need.

HolyMarth - We'll never get to play now, that's what you get for not coming to the Clemson tournament you joob. Oh well, you don't care about is SC smashers anyway, you and your NC fetishes are disgusting. =P

Adam/L0ZR- Please don't shoot my family for this. I know how bad you wanted to play me and everything...but sry. Your Fox is still god so it's all good...you can just win Munkaid 5 without the Yay vs L0zR finals sets. It'll be okay.

Munkey - I'm also sorry...still didn't get to play you again, or go to your tournaments...I'm sure they're beastly, you don't need me there for that son. gg and maybe you'll beat Adam this time around..:O

Ali - You're a nub and you're never getting me back for gaying you. hehahhahehaheha.

Twigger my Nigge r - Ya lil' skinny *******...it was fun playing with you. Maybe you, to, will finally dethrone Adam...gl bish.

Pac - lol never got to play. You're still a pimp though, with your gayass orange controller.

Joel/Brnguy - Spanish is leaving for good this time. :( <3 ngr.

To all the NC guys I'm too lazy to mention - you suck SC is better.

To all the SC guys I never got to play...you suck too. >_> Rc is better than u lol

To all the GA players...train my young padawon TRC well...and he will become proz0rz and someday take down Wes in a Falcon ditto LOL

But really though...it's been real guys...but I just feel like I can't play this game competitively any longer. I leave here with good friends and even better memories. Maybe if my **** gets straightened out I'll come back, but right now the out-look is grim. Wish me luck or something, I'll see you guys around. I'll still come back here occasionally to laugh at tournament placings of people like Twiggy ahhahahehahehahehaheaHEA...but I won't be going to any tournaments. PCE NGRZ, JUST DO A DARKRAIN COMBOE!!! SHINE TO UP-B IS GODLY, FALCO COUNTERS THE GAME, FOX HAS A HUGE ****. SHEIK ISN'T AS BROKEN AS PEOPLE THINK VS SPACE ANIMALS. And now I leave you with that to think on, as I run out of the door. Pce ngrz!!!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
**** it yay come on, you spent the weekend with me and now this!? what did I do wrong!?
was it snoring? oh god
lol I'm sure whatever reasons, they're good ones. I'm sorry this is happening. god fckng **** it I don't like it! >_< I hope everything is ok. Without you my hopes for SC smash are... very dim. You're welcome to come back here and play again, regardless... but... I will miss you...

how can I go to munkaid without my Yay to team with :o!!!
"GET EM IN A DARKRAIN COMBO!!!"
I pulled out my most southern accent for that fond farewell.
PS Bombsoldier fair suicide, omg he's so creative when he dies I wanna be like him *rofl Falco noobs :D*

oh and MEGA LOL at me beating Wes in a falcon ditto

edit edit edit while talking to Reflex I said the funniest thing about yay quitting before I could defeat him definitely-
Tekami Mida: this is like Gary getting shot in Pokemon

Top Bottom