• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few combo videos from Finland

-Ice-

Smash Apprentice
its sad that i never had the chance to play against neutroni and nami would be fun

awesome vids guys keep it up

Eggm

Smash Hero
I only watched the newest one so far, but it was really good I enjoyed it a lot thanks for posting. :)

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it. The oldest video is horrible quality, I hadn't talked with ajp_anton when I made it lolol.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Falco's spike has 2 hitboxes in PAL? I wanna play!!! Ahaha your videos were all amazing. That powershield scene in the first vid was phenomenal! The combos were intense and largely fresh, which is definately a necessity for top tier combo vids. :) I also loved that near suicide to taunt on the cloud, made me giggle. Keep up the good work, you Finnish masters of the art,

Top Bottom