• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Feather for your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to keep this quick, short, tiny, itsy-bitsy, not going to beat around the bush, getting straight to the point, and when i get right down to it,

Why is pits theme Called "Underworld" when he came from the sky? Angels dont come from the underworld!!!!

kupo15

Smash Hero
Because if I'm not mistaken, in game, Pit got trapped in the underworld and the point of the game was to escape and get to the heavens. So you are spending the game in the underworld climbing out.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
As much fun as this is, I wouldn't want to get you all undr fire for spamming. So let's just put a stop to it for now. ^_^ This thread's question has been answered so I think it's best that we request a lock.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
But as long as it's relevant to the discussion undr way, we can say it as many times as we want. That's the fun of it.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
While that is true, the fact of the matter is this sort of question is perfect for Kown's Thread. Meaning it can be answered without much discussion involved. Threads such as this tend to clutter up rooms. While the questions are often times valid, they are quickly answered and normally would fall to the second page very quickly. However as we spam this thread it remains at the top constantly undrfoot, getting in the way.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Though your anger is undrstood, spam is the very reason for the existence of Kown's Thread. If you want to spam, spam there.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Don't worry, you're fine. It just seems that I can't make a silly post without the entire Pit forum going on and on for pages on end. -_-

undrdog is although im new here so im not sure where some of the things go, so i had two threads locked by the same person.....like he hunted my threads down, who does that!?!?
<---lolz says smash child, it thinks im 5

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Don't worry. I'm not a mod though by any means. You'll learn about how things work here quickly enough. ^_^

BLARGH!!! i thought if people had a grimer with them they were a mod! though i did some thinking....and one of the threads that the guy lock didnt have to be...it was talking about videos and was in brawl general discussion, and videos are a part of brawl so who was the one at fault?! hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom