• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Falco Combo Vid Idea?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I've been working on a combo vid for a while now, and I was thinking what should the name of it be? I'm going to be releasing the video tomorrow, and I just want to know a good name for the Falco combo vid.... any ideas?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
LOL, delorted1.

Sniped sounds pretty descent... any more ideas?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
American Shine-sta
get up 2 get knocked back down
straight falco
or Shiz'd blind

i don't know. just play around wit some names. But u could just name it after me lol:laugh: :lick: :laugh:

ICUP™

Smash Rookie
"For Shizzle" or shiz'd on sounds nice

or Shizzle of Fizzle

AMerican Bombsoldier is the most honest thing though

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm thinking either You got Shiz'd On, or The American Bombsoldier..... they both sound good lol.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Shiz'd blind(that name is too ****ing nice)
The American Bombsoldier sounds kinda lame to me :/

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I kinda agree guys, The American Bombsoldier sounds arrogant and kinda lame.

I like Shiz'd Blind and You got Shiz'd, but if I did Shiz'd Blind, I'd be biting off of Zelgadis lol.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
How about "Fight and Flight"? You know cause of the phrase fight or flight.... *runs*

I vote on "I can press buttons fast"

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok, I'm going to put the vid up tonight, so I'm going to try to decide soon lol.

Ok Top 3

Shiz'd Blind
You got Shiz'd On
I can push buttons Fast

Discuss :).

Reik

Smash Ace
I remember this Falco quote from SF64: "Hold still and lemme shoot you!" It's kind of long for a video name, though.

I like "I can push buttons fast" more than those other two.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok, if more of the Majority says they like that Title, then I'll put that one, anyone else like that title?

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
Shiz'd Blind. It has your name in it. That makes you cool if people start using it xD

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm done with the vid now, I just need the name for it.

I'm going to go with You got Shiz'd On, because Shiz'd Blind is biting off of Zelgadis's vid and I don't like the idea of that.

Top Bottom